FNIS Creature pack not working

Spordos

Afternoon everyone

I'm really new to modding at this level, so please cut me some slack  :)

I have installed the untamed beastiality mod, and while it works perfectly, you also have to install the FNIS Creature pack for the animations (I have version 6_1 ), and this hasn't been working. Whenever a sex animation starts, the sounds play well, and the animation works on the player model, but the animal's animations don't work. I have updated FNIS Behaviours many times, yet it still doesn't work. It may be to do with the following error which I have been getting: 

ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Sorry if I was too wordy  :)

thanks in advance

-Spordos

Yes, that error for FNIS means you have too many animations. Even a pose from Halo's Poser counts as one animation. Get rid of some of them or get FNIS XXL and see if that works.

I have the latest FNIS XXL version and I swear I can't even go past 8,000 animations even though FNIS XXL is supposed to be able to consolidate about 12,000 animations. Oh well, I just uninstalled Halo's Poser because I only liked about 30 poses anyway. I think I have about 7,000 animations right now and I don't see anything else worthwhile anymore... unless they come up with a nice twerk dance. That will be a must have. Someone made a few twerk dances already and I have them but they're god awful. Anyway, going off topic.

Note: you have ver 6.1 of FNIS and the newest is 6.3 so definitely update it. Also, after you get FNIS up and running properly, make sure you enable Creature Animations in the MCM for Sexlab.

If the problem truly is that you have too many animations, there's an easy solution.

You can tell SexLab itself to ignore animations you don't use. 

In your MCM menu, click on SexLab.  Go to the REBUILD AND CLEAN heading.

On the right side of that menu, you will see an option to "Suppress disabled animations"

What that does, is prevent animations you don't use from being loaded, so they don't count in your animation list, and won't put you over the cap.

Now admittedly, I'm not entirely certain this addresses the FNIS issue, so you may want to ask in an actual FNIS thread, too.  Just remember, if you post on one of the non-LoversLab sites, be careful how you word your question, to avoid upsetting forum moderators.  (For instance, I'd leave out any "sex" keywords, and simply state that you aren't getting all your creature animations, and post the FNIS generator message -- and leave it at that.)

If the problem truly is that you have too many animations, there's an easy solution.

You can tell SexLab itself to ignore animations you don't use. 

In your MCM menu, click on SexLab.  Go to the REBUILD AND CLEAN heading.

On the right side of that menu, you will see an option to "Suppress disabled animations"

What that does, is prevent animations you don't use from being loaded, so they don't count in your animation list, and won't put you over the cap.

Now admittedly, I'm not entirely certain this addresses the FNIS issue, so you may want to ask in an actual FNIS thread, too.  Just remember, if you post on one of the non-LoversLab sites, be careful how you word your question, to avoid upsetting forum moderators.  (For instance, I'd leave out any "sex" keywords, and simply state that you aren't getting all your creature animations, and post the FNIS generator message -- and leave it at that.)

AFAIK, it only addresses the sexlab 500 animation limit, not the FNIS one. The animations are still there(in the FNIS?), but they don't take space in sexlab.

Error(9) in FNIS isn't because of too many animations (past 8 or 12 thousand) or problem with creature pack. At least afaik.

There are 2 possible reasons I know:

Hey Happy Easter Everyone!

Just started modding and all my dogs are lifeless and not active. My character does all the work and goes through all the stages but the dang dogs are lazy and will not do anything but their normal idles. Horses= Fine. and sometimes with other NPCs my character gets stuck and can't move at all, or save or talk,  and i have to exit by logging off and reloading. any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Shammy

Edit: Solved!

<p>

Error(9) in FNIS isn't because of too many animations (past 8 or 12 thousand) or problem with creature pack. At least afaik.

There are 2 possible reasons I know:

Thanks, Fore. I will try this also.

Archived