LOOT problem

infernalone666

I'm getting a message in LOOT that says

FNIS_SexLab_List.txt is not installed. Animations of mod wont be added in the FNIS list and wont be work in game. Before install through Wrye Bash Bain you should choise 'Override Skips' option for archive of this mod in the 'Installers' tab.

But the file is there.  And I ran FNIS

@infernalone666

If you want people to actually be able to read what that is you might want to hit edit on your post copy and cut the whole thing paste it into notebook copy and cut it again and then paste it back in and hit enter. This will remove that red box crap and anything else that might be attached to it and make it normal text again. 

oh.  well...

essentially it says that "FNIS_SexLab_List.txt is not installed." and says the animations aren't going to be included.

And it's saying that while the file is there right in the proper folder

are you using windows 10?  I had the same error yesterday, I just had to uninstall and reinstall Finis, then start finis from inside your game folder again like you did on the first install.  I have been pulling my hair out because I am using Windows 10, and because I have my skyrim game in the C: like I have for years, Im running into these problems all the time.

Sorry I just remembered I went into the sexlab mcm and used the clean up and restart in addition to the re-install of Finis, so I can't be sure what one did the trick.

Archived