View File

Just a small thank you to everyone for the mods I download here.

Adds 30 standalone craft-able adult themed "paintings".

I followed the guide by Sickotic http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2461-higs-moddable-gallery/ and made this .

Install manually or with your favorite mod manager.

My Nexus profile http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/19523939/?

Can you port this over to skyrim love the pics.

Thank You.

I don't know how unfortunately...

However, anyone reading has my permission to do so :)

really enjoyed this mod, thank you for creating it for us.

You are very welcome patches. And thank you for the kind comment :)

how about a replacer instead of a standalone?

Well, as a standalone, it does allow you to use a different replacer :)

And IMO, a replacer like this would require some work to modify the images a little more. Otherwise its just poon ;) 

But please feel free to do so!

Thank you for this. I enjoy your selection of “poon” very much and use it extensively in my player home.

However, I want to report a problem. The provided ESP (Adult Gallery.esp) overrides the WorkshopMenu01Decor02WallDecorations formID list with a rather old pre DLC one, removing the workshop DLC keywords for the “Posters” and “Lettering” sub-menus from the list.

This isn't a problem if you activate the mod on an already existing save but if you start a new game with this mod enabled, those two sub menus (posters and lettering) will not show up in the building menu at all.

It's an easy fix with FO4Edit and works retrospectively. Just wanted to let you know.

Thank you for this. I enjoy your selection of “poon” very much and use it extensively in my player home.

However, I want to report a problem. The provided ESP (Adult Gallery.esp) overrides the WorkshopMenu01Decor02WallDecorations formID list with a rather old pre DLC one, removing the workshop DLC keywords for the “Posters” and “Lettering” sub-menus from the list.

This isn't a problem if you activate the mod on an already existing save but if you start a new game with this mod enabled, those two sub menus (posters and lettering) will not show up in the building menu at all.

It's an easy fix with FO4Edit and works retrospectively. Just wanted to let you know.

Thank you for the kind words, but more importantly, for the heads up. I did not realize that. 

May I have the exact details of your fix? I'm not completely familiar with keywords, in particular workshop related items. 

Rated up, thank you.

You're very welcome and I'll try my best.

If you load “Adult Gallery.esp” into FO4Edit and browse to the changes it makes to FormID's, you'll find this change it makes to “WorkshopMenu01Decor02WallDecorations”:

post-30568-0-63235500-1491104028_thumb.jpg

You now need to use FO4Edit to “preserve” the original list while still adding “Adult Gallery” to the end. It should ultimately look like this:

post-30568-0-13209900-1491104077_thumb.jpg

I am aware that I didn't really tell you how to do any of this (There are FO4Edit tutorials on the net that will help you doing it) and I apologize for that.

Gotcha!

No need to apologize my friend! :) You were kind enough to point the error so nicely. I can only appreciate that!

And that's a great explanation, the screenshots are bang on and really help. Will update ASAP. 

Thank you kindly :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/2/2017 at 5:36 AM, Tefnacht said:

You now need to use FO4Edit to “preserve” the original list while still adding “Adult Gallery” to the end. It should ultimately look like this:

post-30568-0-13209900-1491104077_thumb.jpg

You are my Member of the Day. ?

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 11/28/2019 at 10:11 PM, RangerLick said:

Hi guys. Could you tell me, these posters need to create very or they randomly will hang in different homes and on bus stops?I installed, ran through the wasteland, but not a single poster of a fashion has not seen((Maybe I do something wrong?

Hi. This mod doesn't replace anything. It adds a submenu in the Decorations menu of the settlement workshops that allows you to place them in settlements, just like other paintings, posters, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...