Sexy only-top clothes.

As it's written on the title. I'm looking for some clothes (not a clothes replacer, just clothes that I can spawn by AddItem) that covers only the top of the body ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I mean I don't want ANYTHING under the belt, you know what I mean? Some clothes that shows only the erotic part of the bodies (it can be b00bs t00).

Oh, and sorry for my baad english.

Hey, squart! Thanks for the answer. This guy sends some files for BodySlide, but I'm not interested in moding. I just want to download the armors to have them in-game...And I know that he sends link for the original mode AND link for his work, but I don't really know what am I supposed to do with this files that he sends on mega.

Hey, squart! Thanks for the answer. This guy sends some files for BodySlide, but I'm not interested in moding. I just want to download the armors to have them in-game...And I know that he sends link for the original mode AND link for his work, but I don't really know what am I supposed to do with this files that he sends on mega.

If you know how to install esp files you should have no issues with bodyslide.

There are alot of guides for bodyslide right here on loverslab. Its a really easy program thats not complicated at all.

You will save alot of time in the future. Once you try it you will see thats its pretty simple program thats very user friendly.

Its just a few clicks to build any armor into any body you want. Try learning how it works and you will feel silly how easy it was to begin with.

Your limiting your self to very few armors since a large number of them are made for bodyslide.

And if you feel like learning the more advance stuff in bodyslide you can remove any part of any armor pretty easily by using bodyslide studio to create zap sliders as well but thats for another day.(there are guides for that as well)

Good luck.

Archived