Senran Kagura Estival Versus PC Hex editing(Body, and making thing invisible)

Is there a way to change Mirai to a normal body or make it so she doesn't take battle damage? Same with Minori for the second part.

I've been asking for this for months, and so far no luck. In the meantime, all I have is workarounds.

Certain outfits (for example swimsuits or the towel) don't take battle damage; you can always put Mirai in one of those to keep her from getting naked like everyone else. You can also figure out which .cat files correspond to the outfit and lingerie you've dressed her in, and make sure they specifically aren't modded to make the bra and panties invisible.

The SKEV Body Scales application can't make Mirai have boobs, but you can use it to make Mirai taller and make her head smaller (and thinner; she's got a babyface) which makes her look more like a flat-chested girl and less like a ten-year-old. Personally I made her as tall as Murakumo (body values 1.05 1.05 1.05, head values 0.8 0.95 0.75) because I thought it was funny but YMMV.

In my experience, If you can't manage to find it at this point, either it doesn't exist or no one's interested in making it. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the White Bikini and Towel finishes to work for Mirai and Ryobi. And I know those exist cuz I've seen them in action, lol.

There IS a way using Cheat Engine to remove clothing breaks, but unfortunately, you can't have it effect specific characters as it's all encompassing. Perhaps there's a way to hex mod certain outfits to not break and just put RaiRai and Minnow in those?

What's the point of removing clothing breaks from those two chars? O.o I mean, if you hate flat-chested ones, there's also Ryobi. If you hate fun, dumb girls like Minori, there are also her counterparts Hibari and Hanabi. If you go with age, well, Shiki is the youngest. Also Mirai's body is normal, not all women get DD+ breasts with super-slim waist like in this game. And she's older than Hibari as well. Well, you can always get characters you hate to wear a burqa or something. Are there politically incorrect accessories?

Also, the game has inconsistency with sizes in official lore and in-game. Minori is supposed to be shorter than Mirai, who should be just one inch shorter than Asuka's 5 feet 1, but Mirai looks noticeably shorter in-game and has way lower height value in editor. Her body in SKSV also had thicker waist and more narrow hips so she'd look younger... which makes her the only one looking remotely close to an average Japanese woman and not a silicone Baywatch model over 30. :3 I also edited most girls' hips for myself so they wouldn't all have the same butt, I mean, COME ON, on artworks it's obvious Murasaki has more hip sway than most. Hibari should have big booty too.

There are a few clothes that become transparent when wet, however the modded outfits don't make the bra invisible when the clothes are wet and I didn't see anyone address this particular detail so far.

(I doubt I'm the only one who utilizes the Rain Cloud body accessory in order to check the wet clothes. With it the outfits are in a wet state all the time, including the dressing room and the diorama too. Its the only way to check the wet state of outfits outside missions/maps with water.)

My guess would be that the (still visible) wet bras can be fixed the same way like normal state bras. (All outfit files contain a wetbura texture along with the normal bura texture.)

I can't really make heads or tails of hex editing without some form of guidance.

Does anyone with a bit more knowledge of the outfit files know where the lines handling wet bra could be?

I saw plenty of info about turning the bras invisible, but the wet bra part was never touched so far. There are only a couple outfits that become transparent when wet, mostly ones that are white (as base color), so it only concerns like 10 outfits total (with color variations where applicable, mostly the Hanzou uniforms). Applying the same to all outfits is useless like this.

Outfits infodump

Outfits

By folders and filenames

Uniform\

00_00_H/L through 00_03_H/L - Hanzou Uniform 1 C1-4

01_00_H/L through 01_03_H/L - Hanzou Uniform 2 C1-4

02_00_H/L through 02_03_H/L - Hanzou Uniform 3 C1-4

05_00_H/L - Jeans & T-Shirt C1

21_00_H/L - Ryouki's One-Piece C1

26_00_H/L - Female Instructor C1

Ninja\

02_00_H/L, 02_02_H/L - Katsuragi's Outfit C1, C3

27_00_H/L through 27_03_H/L - Ayame's Outfit

23_00_H/L through 23_04_H/L - Hanabi's Outfit, only visible with high contrast bra

FreeCos\

27_00_H/L, 27_02_H/L through 27_04_H/L - Baggy Shirt C1, C3-5

30_01_H/L - Famitsu T-Shirt C2

31_00_H/L - Bus-Tee C1

When the outfit becomes thorn the bra is missing as intended at the thorn parts, but is still present where the cloth is intact. It should be easy to reproduce (with said accessory).

I seriously doubt I'm the only one who wants to see wet shirts with no bras. :D

Its the first thing you see on the title screen!

Nevertheless, I'm thankful for all modders doing a nice job with them so far otherwise I couldn't be nitpicking bout details.

Update/findings: Well this sucks, the wet clothes seem to be using a different skin mesh or rather its not real transparency, as the skin visible on the clothes clearly doesn't follow the body line. The level of difficulty of this has skyrocketed like this (and is way above me).

Just read your post now .

As you guessed there is no transparency with the *wet texture , since all clothing with such has the supposed to be transparency painted the same color as the skin which gives a slight impression of being transparent. Already tried it some months ago when I was editing some textures.

Also the game has some strange way of handling alpha channel which would determine transparency otherwise.

Anyone have any idea how the pointy nipples mod(non-accessory one) was done? I'd imagined it was a normal map edit or tex edit on the cat files of the outfits it was added to but i havent found any clear differences. I ask because i was hoping to finish the other costumes myself if im capable. If its already done then just knowing what pack to dl would be great! Thanks in advance for any reply

Edit: Seemed to have found one that has all the default colors of all outfits modded with pointy nipples. Thanks anyways!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys New member here , and new at modding this Game ! 

So...

i really like Nude anime character , so i found this game loooks pretty interesting and i really get into this game but there is something is a bit annoying , i don't like this lingerie 

5a89824715410_SKEstivalVersus2018-02-1820-36-34-981.thumb.jpg.92a3e250d1e235e77af8e7b2c47b30f5.jpg

Soooooo , i wanted to make this bra become a nude or invisible so whenever my char become Frantic or wat here idk what is this transform called 
5a89827752981_SKEstivalVersus2018-02-1820-37-20-397.thumb.jpg.3feab9ef342b2abe734cb9b2fd155aed.jpg

because i often transform to this than shinobi ... and i want its nude for some char i like to use :smile: 
so if someone can make it just only this Lingerie , I would appreciate it , and makes me happy !

THANKS ! i will waiting ^^ 

On 3/26/2017 at 11:51 AM, whocares8128 said:

That seems to be the way to do it.  Changing the 30s to 00 is what I'm doing as well.  There doesn't seem to be any need to touch the ID, unless you are reassigning that model to point to another.  I can confirm that the 00_10_H panties work correctly with Frantic mode.

post-78415-0-13414300-1490503810_thumb.png

hey , where i can get those invisible lingerie ? i've been searching for 3 days , and i still not found a single Invisilbe lingerie like what you have there ... i only got a stupid invisilbe panties only and not the bra.... im so confuse with all this kind of hex and cat i really don't get it , im so stressed just for finding one invisible lingerie , hey if u don't mind can i get your invisible lingerie pretty please ??? 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello I know that the modding scene for this game seems to be over, but I would like to have the following outfits braless. Patite devil, Yoma general and Daidouji (both short and long).

• 2 months later...
On 3/20/2018 at 5:19 PM, belmod said:

Hello I know that the modding scene for this game seems to be over, but I would like to have the following outfits braless. Patite devil, Yoma general and Daidouji (both short and long).

If there isn't a file that does it already, there likely never will. I just pulled an all-nighter trying to find a way to get the stupid bandages off the petite devil. Got into the hex editing, found the exact cell (cell 1359, value is 30 to be changed to zero, in file 15_00_H in the FreeCos folder) and while it removes the bandage it also removes the skin underneath. So yea, sorry but if MausKlan, razotji--who got very close, but idk how... See his comment here:

--whocares8128, or even The Butler couldn't do it, then it's not gonna happen.

On 6/19/2018 at 9:05 AM, Businuss said:

If there isn't a file that does it already, there likely never will. I just pulled an all-nighter trying to find a way to get the stupid bandages off the petite devil. Got into the hex editing, found the exact cell (cell 1359, value is 30 to be changed to zero, in file 15_00_H in the FreeCos folder) and while it removes the bandage it also removes the skin underneath. So yea, sorry but if MausKlan, razotji--who got very close, but idk how... See his comment here:

--whocares8128, or even The Butler couldn't do it, then it's not gonna happen.

Thanks for your response.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know this thread is kinda inactive, and there's so many questions and requests left unanswered. But could anyone that can hex edit try to put bras back on to the pointy nipples models? No one else has requested this, like I'm the only one that doesn't want to choose between flat nipples or bras not existing.

• 1 month later...

Attachment file link is not working, i tried to download it but no respond. The file that automaticly download when you click "Underlined Word" or the link it self.
And 1 more, i found a mod pack with "Pointy Uniform", do you guys know what the meaning of "Pointy".

Thank you