A cure for microstutter?

downjonsie

I'm experiencing micro-stutter; primarily outside. I finally managed to achieve a steady 40-55fps with 4k overhauls and 8k body textures - however, after about 30 seconds of running outside, I notice a fair amount of lag/stuttering, despite my Fps maintaining 45-55.

My laptop specs are i7 7500u processor, 4g vram and 16g ddr3 ram, GeForce 940mx @ 2.4ghz

What I've done to correct it so far;

SKSE.ini

[Memory]

defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768

scrapHeapSizeMB=256

Installed ENBoost, and set the following in ENBlocal;

ReservedMemorySizeMB=1024

VideoMemorySizeMB=4064

Installed SSME (redundant?)

Some INI organizer that actually increased performance some while maintaining ultra high preset.

I'm at wits end trying to figure this out, especially considering inside I have a crisp high quality game at 60fps then go outside to experience shit

For some odd reason I was having terrible micro stuttering problems and someone told me to "Unpark my cpu." So I unparked it and the micro stuttering never happened again. It may help you too? :)

I've read it especially happens on rigs with more than 4g VRam, oddly.

Might I ask, how do I "unpark" my CPU?

For some odd reason I was having terrible micro stuttering problems and someone told me to "Unpark my cpu." So I unparked it and the micro stuttering never happened again. It may help you too? :)

Here ya go! Trust me it helps :)https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4fKxZ1mq9KA

Here ya go! Trust me it helps :)https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4fKxZ1mq9KA

Thank you :D

I found a program that unpark CPU cores last night, and changed my GeForce to max performance over saving. I can say the micro stutter has lessened but it still noticeable. I'll keep hacking at it.

Archived