NPCs can invert their bodies with the PC's one

Hello,

I am looking for a mod that adds new dialogue lines. Sometimes a NPC could come at you saying something. These lines could result in the NPC you were talking to steal your body, invert his own with yours. He would hasn't only the player'sbody, but all his equipment. After the NPC inverts body, a new dialogue would start, where the NPC explains you that you must bring him -like 5000 septim- to get back your body. Or he will just keep it and never give it you back.

I had some idea of what the lines could be :

NPC : Hey there, do you know you're smokin hot?

PC : Thank you, but what do you want exactly?

NPC : Just wanted to tell you this. Bye.

or

PC : Fuck off, you dirty pervert!

NPC : So you take it like this.

-name of the NPC- throws you a strange spell!

PC with the body of the NPC : What the fuck?! What have you done to me?!

NPC with the body of the PC: Who is the dirty pervert now?

PC : Bring me back my body right now, your asshole!

N     PC :    I don't think so. Now you might want to go away or I might kill you with your own weapons.

or

NPC    :  I' ll give it you back tomorrow. I want to have some fun first.

or

NPC :  You know, I was just joking. But finally I think I'm gonna keep this sexy body. Goodbye.

PC :  You bastard! I will kill you!

or

NPC :  Bring me 5000 septims and you'll get it back.

PC :  Right, I'll bring the septims, but you should keep your promise!

or

PC  : Fu ck you! Do you really think you're going to rip me off like this?

NPC : If so I keep this sexy body.

PC : I guess I have deserved it... I am sorry.

NPC : Yes you have. Now go away, I have some much thing to do with my new body.

PC : Yes... *sob* Have fun...

or

NPC : I was just joking, take it back.

By the way, I am sorry, my english is pretty bad :(

Thank you

Problem with something like this would be the huge ass neck seams both NPC's would get because the male and female bodies are different sizes. Meaning that you would have to alter a bunch of different male and female body meshes to make them work with male and female body parts like the hands feet and head. Doing this would require a 3d tool like blender or 3dmax.

Problem with something like this would be the huge ass neck seams both NPC's would get because the male and female bodies are different sizes. Meaning that you would have to alter a bunch of different male and female body meshes to make them work with male and female body parts like the hands feet and head. Doing this would require a 3d tool like blender or 3dmax.

Perhaps not, if it could copy all associated variables, including body sliders with scale, and so forth. 

The concept itself sounds far to complex for me to consider, but if anybody does want to take on the challenge, I think one possible added aspect could be that the body thief goes around using their new "disguise"  to rob, steal, rape, or perform embarrassing SexLab-related actions to damage the reputation of the player, or rack up large bounties, perhaps MCM enabled options, and MCM configured bounty chances and amounts. 

Perhaps not, if it could copy all associated variables, including body sliders with scale, and so forth. 

The concept itself sounds far to complex for me to consider, but if anybody does want to take on the challenge, I think one possible added aspect could be that the body thief goes around using their new "disguise"  to rob, steal, rape, or perform embarrassing SexLab-related actions to damage the reputation of the player, or rack up large bounties, perhaps MCM enabled options, and MCM configured bounty chances and amounts. 

Yeah this idea sounds awesome :P I would love to see the body thief abuses of the Dovahkiin influence and yes, damages the player's reputation

Now I just hope that someone skilled enough will make this mod

• 2 weeks later...

Archived