Collection/Modpack for pretty much evertything (Or at least the standard stuff)?

Heya there. Long time gone, coming back now since my 1070 fully works. (And the Special Edition still needs SKSE)

I made the mistake to delete it completely... even my Manager. Everything is gone after setting up my SSD.

Now the question stands..

Can someone please share something?
A big collab of pretty much everything that is out there up to date?
Or at least a standard mod package to get everything to a standard without getting too much of a headache about other needed mods?

Like a package for the complete Sexlab experience. A package for nice female bodies.
Package for the... 00.. animation that is out there. (The newer framework i saw with the extremely fluid animations)

A package for Rape/Bestiality and what not.

Anything goes for me. I would just love a big up to date package (Maybe if someone has nearly everything installed and might pack it in a Rar file in parts so i can have the standard as well and adjust it to my needs?)

I know that is kind of a big... favor to ask but i would nearly beg for this, as i know the last time already my patience got killed after my last PC crash.

1. The file would be huge. 2. Most authors don't want their stuff in mod packs. 3. Every time something gets updated the whole thing has to be redone. 4. You need permission from each author before their files can be put into a mod pack. 5. Not many are going to waste time trying to add a bunch of mods into a mod pack. 5. Mods in a mod pack can conflict with other mods in the pack.

1. The file would be huge. 2. Most authors don't want their stuff in mod packs. 3. Every time something gets updated the whole thing has to be redone. 4. You need permission from each author before their files can be put into a mod pack. 5. Not many are going to waste time trying to add a bunch of mods into a mod pack. 5. Mods in a mod pack can conflict with other mods in the pack.

Yeah point 2 and 4 seems of course most reasonable for that.

Mhm... 

Well i guess no one will start a witchhunt for just asking anyway. Regardless of that maybe even someone shares something privately.

Apart from that..

As i mentioned. I was not paying attention to Skyrim for a long time.

Especially the modding scene. 

In other words.

A run down on what is new out there? What is new in Sexlab? What there is the new hottest mod right now?

Or maybe even a list of things i really need or even have to check out? Some hot tips?

Archived