[Kinky World] Issue with female bodies

Rendas

I have this issue with Onik Kinky World. Just wondering if anyone is familiar with the issue and how to solve it? I do not play as shemales, nor have I installed penis for females either. This is issue doesn't occour on all females, but some.

post-434506-0-67729600-1487532751_thumb.jpg

This might be the following: since the update in September KW is saving some extra sim-data on the sim self to know wether said sim is male, female or shemale.

Sims saved to the bin (not in CAS) before that are missing this data so the game can`t decide about the sex.

A way around this would be to send your sim to the Hospital, have a sex reassignement and turn your female into a male and then back to female.

If you need some cash for that: ctrl+shift+c opens the console, then type "motherlode" and hit enter.

• 4 weeks later...

KW needs to "flag" each sim (player and NPC) with the correct ID on what parts need to be used for the KW interactions, the default appears to be male upper and lower nude.

One cause is down to the player, being too quick to strip their sim that KW hasn't had a chance to give them the correct IDs.

Another is this part of KW hanging/freezing on busy worlds where a lot of service NPCs are being spawned, it's basically become overloaded.

Yet another is CAS, changing gender or age in there and then loading that sim from the library.

Loading a world and saving a premade family to the library before KW has "flagged" them will also cause this.

Some NPCs don't spawn with a nude outfit which confuses KW.

This might be the following: since the update in September KW is saving some extra sim-data on the sim self to know wether said sim is male, female or shemale.

Sims saved to the bin (not in CAS) before that are missing this data so the game can`t decide about the sex.

A way around this would be to send your sim to the Hospital, have a sex reassignement and turn your female into a male and then back to female.

If you need some cash for that: ctrl+shift+c opens the console, then type "motherlode" and hit enter.

I got this issue hours ago. I never tried shemale for stability reason. I was panicked and thought it must be caused by that value "shemale chance: 2". Thanks for advice. I'll report back if there's still trouble.

I got this issue hours ago. I never tried shemale for stability reason. I was panicked and thought it must be caused by that value "shemale chance: 2". Thanks for advice. I'll report back if there's still trouble.

Ah, Shemale Chance: 2 is a 2% chance for a newborn girl to be a shemale, you`d need Cmar`s Alternate Penis for Females.

Archived