TFC Issues

Karukos

I tried making some screenshots for my characters when suddenly my TFC wouldn't work. Foolish as I was I typed in Tfc 1 twice and suddenly when I tried to cancel tfc it wouldn't work. Doing that twice would get me back into game view but for some reason I could not interact with anything anymore. After reloading the game it often still had those troubles even if I did only cancel out tfc once! Any mod to fix that or anything that helps me circumvent that issue?

Are you by any chance changing poses/leaving a pose when you are in TFC mode? If so then that is the reason why you have no controls. This is the same thing that happens if you go into TFC mode during a animation and don't get back out of TFC mode before the animations stop.

You need to find the pose you want activate it move out to 2nd/3rd view type in TFC in the console type in TM then take your screenshots type in TM again and then type in TFC again to leave TFC mode and switch to a new pose. Repeat till are done.

Once you get hit with the no control bug it's best to close the game and restart it otherwise you will still have no control when you try to load a save.

Are you by any chance changing poses/leaving a pose when you are in TFC mode? If so then that is the reason why you have no controls. This is the same thing that happens if you go into TFC mode during a animation and don't get back out of TFC mode before the animations stop.

You need to find the pose you want activate it move out to 2nd/3rd view type in TFC in the console type in TM then take your screenshots type in TM again and then type in TFC again to leave TFC mode and switch to a new pose. Repeat till are done.

Once you get hit with the no control bug it's best to close the game and restart it otherwise you will still have no control when you try to load a save.

No I do not. I am aware that animation change in tfc is problematic so I never do that.

It's the same with poses as well if you switch poses or leave a pose while in TFC mode it can mess up player controls. There might be other things that can cause it as well but not sure. Never used TFC 1 so not sure. On the console page it has TFC to toggle freefly camera. Add <1> to pause. Maybe adding a 0 will do something not sure.

Are you able to start a new game and use the TFC mode without any problems? If yes then there might be something wrong in your save file.

It's the same with poses as well if you switch poses or leave a pose while in TFC mode it can mess up player controls. There might be other things that can cause it as well but not sure. Never used TFC 1 so not sure. On the console page it has TFC to toggle freefly camera. Add <1> to pause. Maybe adding a 0 will do something not sure.

Are you able to start a new game and use the TFC mode without any problems? If yes then there might be something wrong in your save file.

It works well every single time I make a new savegame but as soon as I undo it it breaks my savegame it seems

Archived