Whipping triggers rouge sex act

elderegistros

I`m having an issue when some mods, like Slaverun, starts a whipping animation. A few seconds after mi character starts to be whipped, a random rouge sex animation start automatically. Usually, after sex act ends, the other character keeps the whip in his hand but the whipping animation doesn't resumes, so I can`t continue playing.

Any clues?

You might be better off postng in the slave run thread - it sounds like enforcer (the part of slave run that strips NPC's and calls sex when NPC arousal reaches the target) is launching a sex scene while a scripted scene is going off so i'd suggest checking the enforcer settings in the MCM and maybe setting them higher / turning it off when you are in a long scripted scene

There is also a MCM option in the problem section - Skip intensive checks before calling sexlab API which toggling off might help

Archived