Joy of Perspective HDT problem

DAM20

So, i have a problem with Joy of Perspective and CHSBHC (using UNPB), basically in first-person i can see a bloated belly and while jumping or crouching, it does weird things...

I'm using the JOP patch skeleton, realistic force and XPMS skeleton + Extended, the JOP pacth is the last thing i've installed and ofcourse i've ran FNIS.

Someone could help me? D:

What do you mean you're seeing a bloated belly? Is that YOUR bloated belly?

Or is it a bloated belly floating in the air somewhere? I'm assuming you can't see this bloated belly while in third-person view or else you wouldn't be associating this problem with Joy of Perspective. Is this correct?

If so, then that probably means there's a first-person model (mesh body part) on your player character that you have in your installation directory somewhere.

Did you install a pregnancy mod somewhere along the lines? Maybe going through those original mod files and cross referencing those with your Skyrim Data folder will help you find the culprit.

If memory serves right, all player model parts are located in Data\meshes\actors\character\(female, male). As I mentioned before there are 1st person models of most things especially armor that you can only see while in first-person view. Usually these are conveniently designated with a "1st" in their file names. Therefore getting rid of these files will certainly solve your problem, however the correct thing to do is to deactivate the .esp plugin which creates the bloated belly to show up in your game. Check your load order of plugins for something related to bellies because nothing like this will show up in game unless an .esp plugin tells it to do so.

Archived