Crusader Kings 2 - Working Incest Mod?

DeathBringer0xL

DW Toska allows you to take your daughters, mothers etc. as your concubines (and christians have concubines in this mod). Not sure now if you can also marry them, but fucking is in.

If it is not DW Toska, then its one of the other DW Submods (I use them all).

Best regards

Kalderon

marry_anyone in console

Absolutely true from a technical standpoint. Gameplay wise though characters stop taking family lines into consideration in anyway. When I have that cheat active I see lots of sibling marriage. Or boys marrying their moms, and daughters to their dear old Dads.

I assume he was a wanting something player specific?

What is it? Have to be logged in to view content. 

Okay Logged in and just recieve this 100%

Paradox Interactive Forums - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Have you register the game on the forums? That's probably your problem.

Uh No, I don't register games. If making an account on a site is not enough to get the mod, its probably not worth the trouble. I would just perfer someone to just upload it here.

What is it? Have to be logged in to view content. 

Okay Logged in and just recieve this 100%

Paradox Interactive Forums - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Have you register the game on the forums? That's probably your problem.

Uh No, I don't register games. If making an account on a site is not enough to get the mod, its probably not worth the trouble. I would just perfer someone to just upload it here.

I don't know if you know this, but by registering on the Paradox forums you get a key to unlock an additional portrait pack for the South Indians for use in CK2. 

That portrait pack is used by Dark World Reborn, along with a plethora of other mods.  Well worth the time to register.  As far someone uploading it over here, specifically so you don't have to go over there and register...  I don't forsee that happening.  However, my pyschic abilities are not fully developed yet.

If you don't want to register because you have some deep and abiding distaste and distrust for gaming companies.  I understand, and I wish you strength to stand by your convictions.

If you don't want to register because you have the game illegally and you can't register...   Then wait for the next steam sale and buy it.  Best investment I've made into my video game time in a long long time.

What is it you want from this mod? All religions being able to marry Brother+Sister/Parent+Child or something more special? Because I think I have a modded 00_religion.txt somewhere on my PC, it can easily be turned into a mod and will make you able to marry Brother+Sister/Parent+Child for all religions, it will however not work with any other mod that messes with religions.

I know... it has been already said... but...

If you want for player to marry close kin, just type marry_anyone into the console.

But... since Ai also notices this command, after you are done, disable it. This way you should avoid many, many, many AI marriages.

I know it's not mod... but this way you can avoid some complications with submods or mods.

There is my custom edit of the Harem Kings mod, (i called my edit Harem Times) that does kind of the basics of generation inbreeding without the flair of the inbreeding part, it just does a huge unlock for alot of marriage combos. It is a religion mod, so you have to choose the religion at game creation/start, but if its the marriage part you are concerned about that will work for you. There is a bunch of other changes as well, but up to you.  It is compatible with DW (at least prior to the "re-merger", and i dont see why it wouldnt post-re-merger, but i have yet to get around to messing around with it in my own game, so cant be 100% certain right now).  Check it out if you want.

you can modify it yourself. it's easy. just open \common\religions of any mod or the game himself (if it's from steam, it will need to be redone all the time) in the text you find (00_religions in the game) you will find the coding for the different religion

like that (for the original catholic)

catholic = {
        graphical_culture = westerngfx

icon = 1
        heresy_icon = 6

color = { 0.8 0.8 0.6 }

crusade_name = CRUSADE
        scripture_name = THE_BIBLE
        priest_title = PRIEST

high_god_name = GOD_GOD

god_names = {
            GOD_GOD GOD_THE_LORD GOD_JESUS GOD_THE_BLESSED_VIRGIN
        }

evil_god_names = {
            SATAN LUCIFER THE_DEVIL
        }

investiture = yes
        can_have_antipopes = yes
        can_excommunicate = yes
        can_grant_divorce = yes
        can_grant_invasion_cb = invasion
        can_grant_claim = yes
        can_call_crusade = yes
        can_retire_to_monastery = yes
        priests_can_inherit = no

religious_clothing_head = 0
        religious_clothing_priest = 1
    }

to be able to have incest just add        
        pc_marriage = yes # Parent/child marriage allowed
        psc_marriage = yes #uncle/neice marriage allowed
        bs_marriage = yes # Brother/sister marriage allowed

i also recomande to add the divine blood to avoid the inbreed. so in final it should look like that.

catholic = {
        graphical_culture = westerngfx

icon = 1
        heresy_icon = 6

color = { 0.8 0.8 0.6 }

crusade_name = CRUSADE
        scripture_name = THE_BIBLE
        priest_title = PRIEST

high_god_name = GOD_GOD

god_names = {
            GOD_GOD GOD_THE_LORD GOD_JESUS GOD_THE_BLESSED_VIRGIN
        }

evil_god_names = {
            SATAN LUCIFER THE_DEVIL
        }

investiture = yes
        can_have_antipopes = yes
        can_excommunicate = yes
        can_grant_divorce = yes
        can_grant_invasion_cb = invasion
        can_grant_claim = yes
        can_call_crusade = yes
        can_retire_to_monastery = yes
        priests_can_inherit = no

divine_blood = yes # Sacred Xwedodah close-kin marriage mechanics
        pc_marriage = yes # Parent/child marriage allowed
        psc_marriage = yes # uncle/neice marriage allowed
        bs_marriage = yes # Brother/sister marriage allowed

religious_clothing_head = 0
        religious_clothing_priest = 1
    }

do that to any religion you want. all of them if you want. it should work perfectly fine.

• 11 months later...

On 2/16/2017 at 10:29 AM, DeathBringer0xL said:

how you register the game i got it from steam but still cant access the fourm on paradox interactive

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/15/2017 at 2:31 AM, Kalderon said:

DW Toska allows you to take your daughters, mothers etc. as your concubines (and christians have concubines in this mod). Not sure now if you can also marry them, but fucking is in.

If it is not DW Toska, then its one of the other DW Submods (I use them all).

Best regards

Kalderon

Late response, but you're my hero.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2019 at 3:49 AM, creampiequeen said:

Late response, but you're my hero.

Glad to hear, although I've no idea how I managed that. :)

Keep in mind that the whole CK2 sex mod biotop changed significantly since 2017, meaning DW Toska will not work nice with the current generation of LF or DWR.

Currently, incest stuff of some sort at least exists in the following mods:

- House Irae: brother/sister incest for Drows

- Tentacled Dreams: you can be a married tentacle slave to your tentacle monster brother or marry your sisters if you are a tentacle monster yourself

- Immersive Slave Training: you can break in and train your offspring, at least the daughters (not sure about sons). Siblings and parents (and here definitely also sons) as well provided you capture, imprison and subsequently enslave them first. )

Best regards

Kalderon

I have most of those mods lumped together and I often marry my current character to a blood relative. given my personal tastes, it tends to be mother/daughter or sister/sister, with one or both being a futa.

it's a nice little work around for the issues of futa fathering children not being recognized as dynastic. 

Archived