Tumblr Images Not Showing Up after a while

Hey LL Community, me and my friends have been having an odd bug happen where our Tumblr images have started to nt show up on our Blogs.

Anyone know why or have this issue too.

i noticed tumblr has been having some serious issues lately with broken image links. so far its all been temporary.

it happens to imgur every day, they blocked loverslab as a referer. if you open the imgur link in a new tab, click the address bar, then just hit enter, it loads, because it doesn't say "i came from loverslab" when you do that.

I'm seeing nothing wrong with most of your tumblr pictures. 

I did see a few in that were broken/removed. Right clicking on the picture and going to inspect showed this error and copy and pasting the link brought up a dead link.

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

This site can’t be reached

41.media.tumblr.com’s server DNS address could not be found.
Search Google for media tumblr 1280
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

I see your problem with the ones that look broken. 

This is one of your working pictures from tumblr.

This is one from one of your broken pictures.

Do you notice anything wrong between the 2 links?

If you said the 40/41 are different then we have a winner. The 41 is what is causing the problems change the the 41 to 40 and the picture should become fixed the above one that I posted the first time for the error worked after I changed the 41 to 40.

Archived