Always on my Knees

raid777

So whenever I am standing still, my character would just go on her knees and would stay that way unless I start moving again, this is a problem with sexlab defeat because this wasn't a problem with other saves before my first sexlab defeat encounter. I tried uninstalling mods like sanguines debauchery, defeat, and death alternative through my mod menu but it didn't fix it, even with those mods turned off.

So whenever I am standing still, my character would just go on her knees and would stay that way unless I start moving again, this is a problem with sexlab defeat because this wasn't a problem with other saves before my first sexlab defeat encounter. I tried uninstalling mods like sanguines debauchery, defeat, and death alternative through my mod menu but it didn't fix it, even with those mods turned off.

That should be implemented as an action in Defeat, would serve well for Femdom!   :)

Seriously ... I've never had a similar problem with Defeat, but you should try what swmas says.

Uninstalling script using mods during game play isn't recommended because even if you uninstalled the mod their scripts are still active in your save file and will be there causing problems later. You can try using a save cleaner (might not always work) Or start a new game.

Archived