View File

Cool-Text-223184490109703.png

Welcome to the official upload of Boibomb - A Femboy CBBE Bodyslide Preset. This is a CBBE preset that modifies the CBBE body to take a more androgynous shape with strong feminine notes, namely a flat chest, widened hips, and a large posterior. This is 100% a mod for people that enjoy more androgynous frames, mainly those who have a niche for femboys. Please keep in mind that this is a PRESET FILE, which means it is specifically packaged as only an .xml file for BodySlide. I've made conversions of outfits to this body for my own personal use, but once I attain proper permission, I will be uploading outfits converted to this preset.

tumblr_oittapG8cq1rjkn4so1_1280.png

You need the following files for this to function
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition by Caliente
BodySlide and Outfit Studio by Caliente and Ousnius

tumblr_oittapG8cq1rjkn4so2_1280.png
Simply download the file, unzip it, and extract it to your Fallout 4 directory (generally Steam/steamapps/common/Fallout4)

tumblr_oittapG8cq1rjkn4so3_400.png
CBBE and all of its assets - Caliente
BodySlide and Outfit Studio and all of its assets - Ousnius

Shame nobody made this for skyrim... might save some people some work. femboy thread !

In theory this shouldn't be difficult at all to make for Skyrim. Especially with the inclusion of SOS! I'm unsure if there's a schlong made for CBBE bodies and I'm also unsure if the UNP body has bodyslide capabilities. I'll do some research and see if I can make Boibomb available for Skyrim as well.

Shame nobody made this for skyrim... might save some people some work. femboy thread !

In theory this shouldn't be difficult at all to make for Skyrim. Especially with the inclusion of SOS! I'm unsure if there's a schlong made for CBBE bodies and I'm also unsure if the UNP body has bodyslide capabilities. I'll do some research and see if I can make Boibomb available for Skyrim as well.

you have my full support, always wanted to make a femboy elf ;)

post-695010-0-73316500-1482870054_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

UPDATE

I've recently gotten back into skyrim and I've found a way to make the perfect femboy! Using bodyslide for CBBE/UUNP (i personally currently use UUNP) I was able to make a new sliderset that is compatible with universally every bodyslide conversion available. I will eventually get around to uploading the slider preset later on.

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE

I've recently gotten back into skyrim and I've found a way to make the perfect femboy! Using bodyslide for CBBE/UUNP (i personally currently use UUNP) I was able to make a new sliderset that is compatible with universally every bodyslide conversion available. I will eventually get around to uploading the slider preset later on.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Serious question though

Are we ever going to get the skyrim femboy?

I mean many users have been wanting one but no one seem to crack the code

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...