Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Haishao's Elly Follower for SSE FIXED

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

toxsickcity

toxsickcity

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

//www.loverslab.com/screenshots/thumb-2272c05e812ec41f23665dec6cc1374a-elly.jpg

File Name: Haishao's Elly Follower for SSE FIXED

File Submitter: toxsickcity

File Submitted: 26 Dec 2016

File Category: Regular Mods

Regular Edition Compatible : Yes

I have fixed this file to work with SSE

From, http://haishao.blogspot.com.au/

This is Haishao's mod, thank-you for creating such an awesome mod...
Should the owner want this mod taken off this forum, Contact me and I can remove the files.
thanks

Posted Image
Click here to download this file

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,279 posts

Shouldn't this have been posted in the SSE section and not in the skyrim section since this mod isn't for skyrim? To move it to the correct area just click edit on your first post and change the category to skyrim SSE.

toxsickcity

toxsickcity

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Changed.. I didn't see that at first.. hehehe

Sir_Rob_2016

Sir_Rob_2016

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

I loaded the first version in Skyrim old and forgot where she hangs out to enlist her in SSE? BTW, thanks for uploading it!

NM, found it, Markarth in the Warrens. Third room on the right I think it was.

"Elly was my first and still my only follower. She's an Engineer cat girl dressed in steampunk looking outfit mixed with Dwemer armor parts. She fights by throwing gears at her enemies and if she gets in melee range, she fights with a wrench  that have a small chance to briefly disable machines. She can also call a dwemer spider to help her in combat.

She lives in Markarth Warren in a small room full of Dwemer junk. There's also 2 or 3 hidden things to find in her room and her bed can be used by player. When dismissed she should return there. If you have any mod that modify this area, they will most likely conflict
."

SashaHellsing

SashaHellsing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

hi  i kinda needed to  change her skeleton for   all of my armors  to work corecly on her  but she is   adult size now is there a way to  use  a new skeleton but keep her  normal size   ?

vanishare

vanishare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Imagine some 5 - 10 hours quest with some story of her past ) and maybe at the end you, with her help, can build dwemer exoskeleton :P

it's just small talk, i'm not requesting anything. is she voiced?