What kick-starts Conversations with LoversVoiceSSP ?

This sounds entertaining, eh?

Well, I've played around with the LoversVoiceSSPplus mod which adds love-speak (for lack of a better phrase) into pre-defined conversations of xtopic01, xtopic02... ztopic05, all located in the xLoversQuest which was defined in the Lovers wit hPK.esm masterfile itself. 

However, I have yet to find the command 'StartConversation' which would trigger the dialog, either in the Lovers esm, esp or within the LoversVoiceSSPplus mod itself.  Well, except for the instance where you can force an NPC to admit if it's a virgin or not.

I'm curious about the system, partly because I took a look at Galgat's Rape system which actively included creature rape dialog.  The mod had worked for a previous version of Lovers.

So, any assistance to find which script or scripts are responsible for triggering the dialog would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads up, Mem.  In fact, that's pretty much the heart of the H dialog system.  I wonder if anyone realizes the H stands for Hentai?

Insofar as the xLoversPkrSayTopic script...

It begins by checking if a 'creaturesay' parameter was set to 0 and exit if either the offender or defender is a creature and just bug out and exit.  WHA?  No love for creatures here.

But if you can get past that with a 'creaturesay' parameter of 2, you CAN get some dialog from the participants.  But that is tricky because......

The xLoversMainScriptStepH script is what identifies the participants, the topic and a value identifying if it is a creature dialog message, but...

The creature-message value never changes from its initial '0' value.  Dangit, NO LOVE!!!!

--- * --- * --- * --- * ---

Solution:

Well, all that is needed to be inserted into the xLoversMainScriptStepH script is a simple code block of

if offence.IsCreature
  let i0 := 22
endif

The reason for the arbitrary '22' value is due to the math performed when passing data into the xLoversPkrSayTopic call.

TECHNICALLY, the above code should be...

if offence.IsCreature
elseif defence.IsCreature
endif

... to permit creatures who may be the recipients  (Never say never, guys.  The spriggin has a killer bod and the Flame Atronachs are kickin'.).

And a minor change within xLoversPkrSayTopic to permit creatures to be on the defense/receiving end... akin to changing this...

if fromref.GetIsCreature
        if creaturesay == 2
            set r0 to toref
            set toref to fromref
            set fromref to r0
        elseif creaturesay == 3

possibly to...

if toref.GetIsCreature
        if creaturesay == 2
            set r0 to fromref
            set fromref to toref
            set toref to r0
        endif
    elseif fromref.GetIsCreature
        if creaturesay == 2
            set r0 to toref
            set toref to fromref
            set fromref to r0

--- * --- * --- * --- * ---

ONE issue however.........

It wishes to access the dialog within the xtopic / ztopic  conversation section of xLoversQuest, which is FINE.  But dialog usually stored within these categories do not account for creature dialog as no one knew it was even possible to fix this issue.

So creating creature dialog like Galgat's "I like fucking Purty girls pee hole with Orge Penus, it feel yummy..Har, Har...!" (LoversRaperSGalgat) with the GetisID being CreatureOgre will work, but it may appear on occasion with the normal sex dialog used by non-creatures which is unwanted.

I was thinking of giving 'LoversSSP' an overhaul as I've seen some dialogs not 'exactly' work right (A guy complaining the woman was on top of him when she's on the receiving end)...  But this is kinda obnoxious.  It would require that I also include the following condition in each non-creature message:  (yes/no) GetIsCreature == 1

Either that, or coming up with a way to use a  separate xtopic/ztopic solely for creatures.  Either way, it will require an edit to the xLoversMainScriptStepH script in Lovers with PK itself.

Any thoughts before I proceed further?

I swear,  no love for the creatures...

Archived