how do i download animations and the mod "submit''

i have winrar and nexus mod manger but when i download the mod and try to add it to nexus it wont work but when i convert the winrar mod file into a 7zip it will add it to nexus. i enable it and launch fnis but the mod wont show up on fnis when i launch skse and go in the game the mod would not appear even tho i installed it on nexus and yes i have all the requirements for sex lab. 

Uninstall NMM, use MO :P 

I know that's not helpful, I just couldn't resist. I'll try to help as best I can but it's been a while since I've used NMM so bear with me. 

What animation mod are you trying to use? I was trying to download funnybiz animations and didn't realize I was trying to use the modder's resource, instead of the actual mod for users. What's the issue with submit?

Uninstall NMM, use MO :P

I know that's not helpful, I just couldn't resist. I'll try to help as best I can but it's been a while since I've used NMM so bear with me. 

What animation mod are you trying to use? I was trying to download funnybiz animations and didn't realize I was trying to use the modder's resource, instead of the actual mod for users. What's the issue with submit?

im trying to use M2M gay animation and how do you skip the tutorial on MO

im trying to use M2M gay animation and how do you skip the tutorial on MO

I think you had to tell it no tutorial when installing/starting the first time, but it's not very long and unless you already know what you're doing you should probably just do the tutorial ;)

Since it's a 7Z file, you should just be able to go into NMM/MO and choose the option to manually add a file, choose it from your downloads (or wherever you have it saved), and hit accept. 

i have winrar and nexus mod manger but when i download the mod and try to add it to nexus it wont work but when i convert the winrar mod file into a 7zip it will add it to nexus. i enable it and launch fnis but the mod wont show up on fnis when i launch skse and go in the game the mod would not appear even tho i installed it on nexus and yes i have all the requirements for sex lab. 

If using Nexus Mod Manager, it is best and reasonably reliable to not manually extract, convert, or open the downloaded files at all, unless they are tools and utilities requiring you to do so, (such as LOOT, the FNIS exe files, etc). For mods, use the big green plus sign at the top left to "Install mod from file", and select the downloaded mod. Once it is installed, you will see it listed just as if you had installed a Nexus mod from the Nexus site, but you would then still need to "activate" the mod to use it. Nexus Mod MAnager should be able to install from just about any type of archive I have seen offered here at LoversLab, without needing any conversion or extraction, as long as it is done using the "install from file" button. 

Once installed and activated, you will still need to "sort load order". I use the Nexus Mod Manager to do a quick autosort first, to check for any missing requirements (which should show up by changing the color of the plugin file name on the "plugins" tab, and then run "LOOT" to double check with more detailed report. After load order and required dependent mods are all sorted, then run FNIS to build animation behaviour files before launching the game.

If using Nexus Mod Manager, it is best and reasonably reliable to not manually extract, convert, or open the downloaded files at all, unless they are tools and utilities requiring you to do so, (such as LOOT, the FNIS exe files, etc). For mods, use the big green plus sign at the top left to "Install mod from file", and select the downloaded mod. Once it is installed, you will see it listed just as if you had installed a Nexus mod from the Nexus site, but you would then still need to "activate" the mod to use it. Nexus Mod MAnager should be able to install from just about any type of archive I have seen offered here at LoversLab, without needing any conversion or extraction, as long as it is done using the "install from file" button. 

Once installed and activated, you will still need to "sort load order". I use the Nexus Mod Manager to do a quick autosort first, to check for any missing requirements (which should show up by changing the color of the plugin file name on the "plugins" tab, and then run "LOOT" to double check with more detailed report. After load order and required dependent mods are all sorted, then run FNIS to build animation behaviour files before launching the game.

Do you know why submit not working. Every time i put submit into Manger it has the caution sign

Do you know why submit not working. Every time i put submit into Manger it has the caution sign

Could you post a screenshot? I haven't seen any caution signs in NMM since suppressing mod version checking to get NMM to better support non-Nexus mods, but it could also be a missing required mod or parent mod. Also, did you run LOOT to see if it gives any detailed info on any missing files?

Archived