Boston Breeder - Early Access contest

pepertje

Just disregard me if i am annoying.

And again please forgive me i have to ask did you really made it i mean animation pregnancy system and choices etc ?

So can we get a sneak pic like a picture or something ?

Again thank you for all the hard work if my regional,financial status was any better i would be your patreon in a heartbeat i wish that you will get x1000 patrons and have all the time in the world to make mods.

There's no animations yet, so I made it without them. There's text boxes where sex is relevant, but most of the content is story-oriented instead of sex oriented. Pregnant NPC's simply have an outfit with a pregnant mesh made using Bodyslide.

As for pictures, there's not a lot to show. It's mostly dialogue and story-oriented.

And don't worry about being annoying, I always take time to reply as best I can :)

Did you use fade to black for your sex scenes?

No, text box describing what happens. Hell, once you romance the added follower, there's about 32 unique message boxes PER player sex. (Yes, male characters have unique stuff going on there.)

Did you use fade to black for your sex scenes?

No, text box describing what happens. Hell, once you romance the added follower, there's about 32 unique message boxes PER player sex. (Yes, male characters have unique stuff going on there.)

Wow... you really built this mod up in a short time. Also nice that you have some stuff for male characters as well :) 

Archived