Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

JRConversions - UUNP HDT

bodyslide hdt uunp

• Please log in to reply
595 replies to this topic

Jerok

Jerok

Knight of house Thorns

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

do we need to have the esp loaded in our game if we just use the replacers for the peropero robes replacer/standalone?

All the replacer esp seems to do is assign a different texture to a journeyman robe, if you're hurting for plugin slots I'd skip/remove it or merge it into another esp.

--------------------------------------

On a related note, while the Pero Pero Robes is the odd case where the original files aren't required I encourage everyone to check out Gomapero's blog, there's a lot of cool stuff in there.

Thanks, i have a question, maybe you can give me a pointer or two, i'm trying to convert this dress(actually it's already been converted to UUNP but has some clipping i'm trying to fix where the boobs bounce through the top, I usually have been successful with fixing this type of issue with most outfits that have it by going back in OS and copying the bone weights and then saving) and the long part that hangs down over the legs becomes deformed when i try to copy the bone weights in OS, i've tried several combinations and single bones for that part of the dress because i usually get the error when trying to save that i have to manually weight paint it. any tips? how did you do it with these robes and make that bottom part that hangs down so acceptable?

If you can tell me which outfit it'll give me a better mental image of what parts might be an issue.

When copying weights, if the portion of the dress that doesn't get weighted is small you can always try increasing the search radius, one of the options that show up when copying weights, this could be enough to paint the "nearby area". Otherwise, yeah, you have to look around and add the weighting that's left appropriately. Though you could also try masking the breast area, inverting the mask and then copy the weights (only the unmasked area will get it's weights updated), this might give you questionable results depending on how big of a change it makes.

As for shapes such as strands of cloth getting deformed when conforming... these are the options I consider:

1 - try to fix the deformity with the available tools, smoothening, moving the shape around, even just grabbing and moving bad vertices one by one;
2 - scrap the slider data for the sliders that deform the shape too much and shape the slider manually, yes, this means molding it from UUNP Base into whatever shape the slider takes, by hand;
3 - play around with the masking tool, conforming, and clearing slider data to preserve some of the conformed data that doesn't look deformed, discard and then manually shape the deformed area, this is tricky and only doable if the borders of the area you're masking don't undergo a lot of morphing.

If all of those sound like a huge hassle, well... it's because they are. ^^; I wish I knew an easier way.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of hassles, I've been playing around with this today, though it doesn't seem like the full outfit is published yet (I wish I knew Japanese...). No promises about it since doing a proper conversion of that microbikini is stupidly exhausting, it took me the whole day just to do the sliders needed for my preset. This is a good example of one where you'd have to manually shape a lot of sliders.

It's nice to have dense meshes for detail, but in cases where it's too dense it also means an absurd amount of minute tweaks are needed to fix deformations. I'll keep going until I get sick of it. xP

Attached File  teaser1.jpg   68.12KB   9 downloads

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

jimmywon34

jimmywon34

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

do we need to have the esp loaded in our game if we just use the replacers for the peropero robes replacer/standalone?

All the replacer esp seems to do is assign a different texture to a journeyman robe, if you're hurting for plugin slots I'd skip/remove it or merge it into another esp.

--------------------------------------

On a related note, while the Pero Pero Robes is the odd case where the original files aren't required I encourage everyone to check out Gomapero's blog, there's a lot of cool stuff in there.

Thanks, i have a question, maybe you can give me a pointer or two, i'm trying to convert this dress(actually it's already been converted to UUNP but has some clipping i'm trying to fix where the boobs bounce through the top, I usually have been successful with fixing this type of issue with most outfits that have it by going back in OS and copying the bone weights and then saving) and the long part that hangs down over the legs becomes deformed when i try to copy the bone weights in OS, i've tried several combinations and single bones for that part of the dress because i usually get the error when trying to save that i have to manually weight paint it. any tips? how did you do it with these robes and make that bottom part that hangs down so acceptable?

If you can tell me which outfit it'll give me a better mental image of what parts might be an issue.

When copying weights, if the portion of the dress that doesn't get weighted is small you can always try increasing the search radius, one of the options that show up when copying weights, this could be enough to paint the "nearby area". Otherwise, yeah, you have to look around and add the weighting that's left appropriately. Though you could also try masking the breast area, inverting the mask and then copy the weights (only the unmasked area will get it's weights updated), this might give you questionable results depending on how big of a change it makes.

As for shapes such as strands of cloth getting deformed when conforming... these are the options I consider:

1 - try to fix the deformity with the available tools, smoothening, moving the shape around, even just grabbing and moving bad vertices one by one;
2 - scrap the slider data for the sliders that deform the shape too much and shape the slider manually, yes, this means molding it from UUNP Base into whatever shape the slider takes, by hand;
3 - play around with the masking tool, conforming, and clearing slider data to preserve some of the conformed data that doesn't look deformed, discard and then manually shape the deformed area, this is tricky and only doable if the borders of the area you're masking don't undergo a lot of morphing.

If all of those sound like a huge hassle, well... it's because they are. ^^; I wish I knew an easier way.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of hassles, I've been playing around with this today, though it doesn't seem like the full outfit is published yet (I wish I knew Japanese...). No promises about it since doing a proper conversion of that microbikini is stupidly exhausting, it took me the whole day just to do the sliders needed for my preset. This is a good example of one where you'd have to manually shape a lot of sliders.

It's nice to have dense meshes for detail, but in cases where it's too dense it also means an absurd amount of minute tweaks are needed to fix deformations. I'll keep going until I get sick of it. xP

attachicon.gifteaser1.jpg

thanks let me try and play around with it see if I can understand some of your directions a little better by getting in there.

this is the dress right here.

https://tesmistel.tu...pparently-fancy

the long one.

the short one i'm ok with there's a little deformity when crouching but not too bad.

that's a really great outfit the hotpants microbikini I just converted it to the uunp-mcbm sliders but have no clue what kind of clipping there would be with other sliders, I only checked the standard zeroed uunp and the hi-low mcbm. by the way I don't use it anymore but I think it was firefox that I use to use that had an option to translate those Japanese sites.

Jerok

Jerok

Knight of house Thorns

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

thanks let me try and play around with it see if I can understand some of your directions a little better by getting in there.

this is the dress right here.

https://tesmistel.tu...pparently-fancy

the long one.

the short one i'm ok with there's a little deformity when crouching but not too bad.

that's a really great outfit the hotpants microbikini I just converted it to the uunp-mcbm sliders but have no clue what kind of clipping there would be with other sliders, I only checked the standard zeroed uunp and the hi-low mcbm. by the way I don't use it anymore but I think it was firefox that I use to use that had an option to translate those Japanese sites.

Again, you can try to mask the trouble area ("skirt") and copy the weights for the rest. In case you try again to copy the whole reference weights you can deal with the lower portion by adding your own skirt weights, you can work something out that can at least be usable.

If I were to guess I imagine that by default the bottom of that outfit stretches like mad when the character is walking, like 80% of such outfits do, as it's uncommon for people to use skirt weights. I don't blame them, they weird me out too, but it shouldn't be too hard to apply them for that shape.

Test this out: after copying the reference weights clear the thigh and calf weighting for that portion of the dress, then in the bones box right click and add some skeleton skirt bones, they should be inside the lower body branch, first just try one from the front and another for the back, they should be named something like SkirtFBone01 and SkirtBBone01 (There are Front, Left, Right and Back skirt branches, and each has 3 nodes). Then paint the entire front of the skirt with the SkirtFBone01 bone and the back with the other one, and see how it looks. They should now look a bit stiff but not clip with the legs, painting some of the middle area with bones 02 to bend the middle and painting the bottom with bones 03 should lift the bottom a bit when crouching and so, making it look a bit more natural, though for that shape I might skip the 02 bone for the front and just let it bend a little at the bottom with the SkirtFBone03 bone.

Jexsam

Jexsam

Conjurer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts
Please feel free to berate me if this is the wrong place, but since I downloaded it from here, I figure no better place to ask...

So I installed the PeroPero Robes. I expected from screenshots I'd seen that the robes would be flowey, as you would expect from HDT. Breasts and butt bounce as expected, but the robes do not billow in an epic fashion. I'm a total HDT noob and no tutorial I could find seemed to indicate I was missing anything, but since the robes aren't billowing, I must have missed something. Do I need an xml file other than default to enable the robes' ability to flap, is this an error in the mod, or did I miss something else important along the way?

Jerok

Jerok

Knight of house Thorns

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Please feel free to berate me if this is the wrong place, but since I downloaded it from here, I figure no better place to ask...

So I installed the PeroPero Robes. I expected from screenshots I'd seen that the robes would be flowey, as you would expect from HDT. Breasts and butt bounce as expected, but the robes do not billow in an epic fashion. I'm a total HDT noob and no tutorial I could find seemed to indicate I was missing anything, but since the robes aren't billowing, I must have missed something. Do I need an xml file other than default to enable the robes' ability to flap, is this an error in the mod, or did I miss something else important along the way?

Breasts, belly and butt aside, those robes offer no HDT movement. You might have been led to believe that from some of Gomapero's screenshots where a robe is seen splendidly flowing while casting magic. That's actually a solid shape for the robes which was sculpted that way, if you download the file at the blog you will notice an optional file is included that replaces a couple of robe meshes, which are the robes in the shape I described. If you were to install them you would then get the robes to take that shape, standing flowing midair as if frozen solid by a gust of icy wind.

It was clearly meant for taking screenshots, but not to wear them actively, so I didn't work on them or include them.

Feel free to ask questions about the outfits, I'll do my best to answer with what I know.

Jexsam

Jexsam

Conjurer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts

Breasts, belly and butt aside, those robes offer no HDT movement. You might have been led to believe that from some of Gomapero's screenshots where a robe is seen splendidly flowing while casting magic. That's actually a solid shape for the robes which was sculpted that way, if you download the file at the blog you will notice an optional file is included that replaces a couple of robe meshes, which are the robes in the shape I described. If you were to install them you would then get the robes to take that shape, standing flowing midair as if frozen solid by a gust of icy wind.
It was clearly meant for taking screenshots, but not to wear them actively, so I didn't work on them or include them.

Feel free to ask questions about the outfits, I'll do my best to answer with what I know.

Ahh. So, I was deceived. This rather hurts my desire to use these robes, but still... there's a couple I could still make use of even without the billowy robes I was expecting.

Thanks for the response. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for more goodies, for sure.

loverfaanz

loverfaanz

The Cuddle Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Hello

Would it be possible to convert this mod to UUNP?

Request: :Lady Ritual

Link: http://mitakusaner.b...-entry-916.html

ZolZorander

ZolZorander

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Hi, thanks for the conversions, hoping if you could take a look at: http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/21271/?

When you have spare time.

(kenmastery)

(kenmastery)
  • Guests

Hey,Jerok would you take a look at Tumblr Gifts for Skyrim, just the frill dress.

http://elaneith.tumb...skyrim-a-little

Happy Tuesday, thank you.

idle

idle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Could you do a conversion of this?

For some reason, the armor doesn't use an own body, making the nipples pierce through the cloth due to different HDT weighting.

tauxins

tauxins

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

For some reason, the armor doesn't use an own body, making the nipples pierce through the cloth due to different HDT weighting.

http://www.loverslab...update20160125/

UUNP conversion by Darknsky. It's been a while but I think it works

idle

idle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Thx, gonna try it out.

Jerok

Jerok

Knight of house Thorns

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Hello

Hi, thanks for the conversions, hoping if you could take a look at: http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/21271/?

Hey,Jerok would you take a look at Tumblr Gifts for Skyrim, just the frill dress.

Added to unlikely.

Thx, gonna try it out.

Going to try that out too, I like it.

idle

idle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Hello

Added to unlikely.

Thx, gonna try it out.

Going to try that out too, I like it.

His Kibelius conversion seems to support weight 100 only. Could you make one with a proper weight slider support please?

Jerok

Jerok

Knight of house Thorns

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

His Kibelius conversion seems to support weight 100 only. Could you make one with a proper weight slider support please?

Check to see if you're using the esp that came with the conversion, it has it's own name, different from the original outfit.

idle

idle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Check to see if you're using the esp that came with the conversion, it has it's own name, different from the original outfit.

Yeah, the one I was checking was definitely from the own new ESP. And if you look at both _0 and _1 NIFs, you'll notice that they're the same.

Jerok

Jerok

Knight of house Thorns

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Yeah, the one I was checking was definitely from the own new ESP. And if you look at both _0 and _1 NIFs, you'll notice that they're the same.

I can't tell if the author might have done something unusual that could lead to that, but I'm not experiencing that problem. Just to check if they're the same, these are the names of the Outfit Studio conversions I got from there:

- [UUNP_HDT] Kibelius Outfit

- [UUNP_HDT] Kibelius Heels

- [UUNP_HDT] Kibelius Gloves

The _0 and _1 outputs look ok to me, and they're vastly different in this preset.

DeltaD36

DeltaD36

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Seem to have problems with the Engineer outfit and getting it to work correctly. The cuirass seems to work, but besides it and the goggles, everything else is invisible..

Jerok

Jerok

Knight of house Thorns

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Seem to have problems with the Engineer outfit and getting it to work correctly. The cuirass seems to work, but besides it and the goggles, everything else is invisible..

Did you install the required outfit first?

idle

idle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

I can't tell if the author might have done something unusual that could lead to that, but I'm not experiencing that problem. Just to check if they're the same, these are the names of the Outfit Studio conversions I got from there:

- [UUNP_HDT] Kibelius Outfit

- [UUNP_HDT] Kibelius Heels

- [UUNP_HDT] Kibelius Gloves

The _0 and _1 outputs look ok to me, and they're vastly different in this preset.

I guess I misunderstood something then. Because I thought first it was containing finished _0 and _1 NIFs. But imma get things working with the outfit studio data that comes with the conversion.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bodyslide, hdt, uunp