HDT Vagina does not open (or physically react)

I have a question as i have somewhat same problem, my vagina opens fine but after the head enter it close right away giving my futa girl a REALLY tight pussy to deal with one could say, when the penis go back and forward it opens on the outgoing motion, and close on the inward motion again, like the penis have no mass at all other then a head.

I use:

All in one pussy

Floppuysos

B3lisario UNP addon

SOS Schlongs

and so on all are there.

female body files are fine with all the hdtml inked and body is run in bodyslider special unp all that taken from the HDT Bounce and Jiggles UNP on nexus guide.

The B3lisario UNP addon have the bodyslider files and also run in bodyslider to fit perfectly used the HD(extended) UUNP version tryed the (extended) on its own no differnce, did see after its been in bodyslider it lost its hdtm.xml path so added that again.

tryed the hdtm.xml file aareyn link to no differnce(cant get the vag file link dont work for that) tryed the one from HDT bounce and jiggles, found a other from some other place long forgotten, and still the same.

tryed differnt hdtvagina.xml files aswell and same + differnce hdtm.xml mixed in.

tryed the thing with floppysos disable file, that did not help.

i am out of options i think and so ask for help if anyone can.

Edit: tryed to change my sex to male in showracemenu, and set a male penis, and the vafina worked fine, so gotta take a look at the differnce of male and my female schlong now.

• 1 month later...

Here ya go:

My Working Vagina

Schlong physics (download this as well.)

This contains everything my personal meshes physics and textures here is what you need to do:

1.) Make sure my file overwrites everything you have.

2.) make sure you have XMPSE skeleton by Groovtama make sure nothing is overwriting this file accept for fnis generated files

3.) Run FNIS before you start your game report back tell me if you still have issues.

I appreciate that you do that, thank you!

However...

As much as I appreciate it, your links lead to a " File Blocked for Violation " message on the MediaFire page.

Perhaps uploading on another site would work?

its the name i gave them give me 1 minute

My Working Vagina

Schlong physics (download this as well.)

Uploaded a different site try these

shit you have to sign up godammit

EDIT: nvm it will download anyway

the link is not work for me , ive got the message "This file has expired and been automatically deleted" can u share in another link :D

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 11:28 AM, atreyatan said:

its the name i gave them give me 1 minute

My Working Vagina

Schlong physics (download this as well.)

Uploaded a different site try these

shit you have to sign up godammit

EDIT: nvm it will download anyway

can somebody tell me these two mods? because it seems that the file from this link is gone.

The site says:

Sorry it's gone...

This file has expired and been automatically deleted.

so, does anyone know the available link for this? because I have the same problem with the vagina mod.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

So you need to edit .nif file (add HDT Havok Path (NiStringExtraData)) of new dick. Now the problem is that player vagina is always open because of the balls. You can use no balls version or make balls small. No solution for normal version.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
On 2/8/2018 at 9:29 AM, riomacanga said:

can somebody tell me these two mods? because it seems that the file from this link is gone.

The site says:

Sorry it's gone...

This file has expired and been automatically deleted.

so, does anyone know the available link for this? because I have the same problem with the vagina mod.

Same...help anyone...

On 11/2/2016 at 9:42 AM, Molokkx said:

Hello folks!

So I've had this issue for a long time. I just never figured out how to fix it (on my own, that is).

THE ISSUE

The HDT Vagina of the female characters I'm having sex scenes with do not 'open', the vagina's lips do not (or barely) move during penetration scenes. And the schlong of my character will usually just 'clip' through the closed vagina lips. The issue occurs even if I perfectly align the schlong to the vagina, and the issue persist even when I try to change the schlong's size as well (as small or about as big as I can make it... it doesn't matter, the vagina doesn't "react" to penetration and thrusts).

THE MODS INVOLVED

Currently, I'm using the HDT Bounce & Jiggles mod from Skyrim Nexus. However, note that I clearly remember also experiencing this very issue a few months ago back when I was instead using another mod for HDT files, namely HDT All-In-One Animated Pussy. I'm of course using Schlongs of Skyrim, but I'm also using Schlongs for Female, since my character is Futanari. For the female schlong itself, I'm using SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon 0.9.

The female characters I'm "testing" sex scenes with so far have been limited to Janessa (from the Bijin Warmaidens mod), along with Toccata, Moniko and Bonney, which are all standalone characters. However, keep in mind that regardless of which follower I'm trying this with, their HDT body was in fact built by me via the UUNP BodySlide presets, via the HDT Special variant. The reason why I build BodySlide HDT Special bodies for Bijin NPCs, Warmaidens, Wives, and for other standalone followers is because - most of the time - the "HDT Bodies" of those followers (even when the separate option to get one such body for them is present) do * not * support either Belly collision or even don't have an actual HDT vagina at all and are usually limited to just Breast HDT.

So, ultimately, the issue of the vagina not opening happens to the vagina that comes from BodySlide HDT Special variant built bodies all the time. In other words, all the sex scenes I have all involve my own custom-built BodySlide bodies and essentially never involves the original mod author's own given body (for the reasons stated above).

THE LOAD ORDER(S)

First and foremost, I'm using Mod Organizer (and yes I made an actual profile for this mods setup I'm testing things with). So, the issue (I suppose) could of course be a result of a bad load order. It's perhaps limited to the left (resources) pane, or is instead unique to the right (ESMs and ESPs) pane (or maybe it's both panes).

For the essentials, on the left pane it looks like this (I'm skipping many mods in between, but the following is related directly or indirectly to the subject in this thread):

SexLab Framework Full ( above SKSE since it contains an ESM file )

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim ( above SKSE since it contains an ESM file )

HDT Bounce and Jiggles - HDT Havok Collisions Object ( above SKSE since it contains an ESM file )

SKSE

SKSE - Register Custom Animation Events

[ Follower Mods and their respective 'Customizers' below them whenever they're being used, custom textures or meshes, etc ]

SkyUI

RaceMenu

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

HDT Physics Extensions

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon

Floppy SOS

HDT Bounce and Jiggles Required XML Kit ( contains the hdtVagina.xml )

HDT Bounce and Jiggles BM2 Regular TBBP Belly ( contains the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml )

HDT Bounce and Jiggles - SOS Full Patch ( contains male meshes for SOS )

Realistic Force

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

Note: the right pane ESMs and ESPs placement of each of those corresponding mods are also placed in the same order there.

If you guys happen to notice something obviously wrong right away in my load order, please do let me know.

However, please note that when it comes to load order for the left pane specifically, I'm following a specific load order " Template " that I happened to find a few weeks ago on Steam, and here it is (if you guys are curious, give it a look!):

https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/523890681419356033/

Scrolling down to point #3 of that guide says that mods that contain an ESM file should be prioritized right after the usual DLCs and the Unofficial Patch, which is what I did in my own load order as mentioned above where I placed the mods with an ESM above the rest and then did the same in the right pane for their corresponding ESMs.

THE PICTURES & GIFS

To help better understand the issue then of course providing pictures - and possibly gifs later on from my own test scenes - will probably help the case even more. Perhaps someone out there will figure out what's going on immediately just by looking at it rather than trying to analyze things out for days to come.

So, here's one example from two pictures I took just yesterday:

In this picture, as you guys can see, the vagina isn't open, and the penis' size is nothing exaggerated either (at least not in terms of girth, but even if I change the length it doesn't do anything to help the issue fix itself).

http://imgbox.com/XCRF9YQc

And in this picture, coming from the same scene / animation, I wanted to show how aligned the schlong is. I adjusted the erection from low to high, still doesn't help. On a technical level it's almost as if the schlong wasn't "detected" by the HDT function of the vagina (if that makes any sense for those who actually know what's going on, because it's the only way I can put it myself).

http://imgbox.com/LUZh4ApP

Now, compared this to the vaginas of some of the people's setups I've seen around, especially as often shown in the screenshots thread, and it's basically a comparison between night and day.

Take the " Post your sex screenshots " thread for instance: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56510-post-your-sex-screenshots-pt-2/

And check some of the pictures and especially some (although not all) of the Gifs in it (usually from the same members who have a fully working HDT setup obviously). For instance, take some of the Gifs from member Ertyrty (they're freaking awesome by the way), such as the following one:

https://gfycat.com/NervousHonoredGreatargus

Now, THAT is what I'm talking about with my issue (I.E. the vagina isn't opening and the lips aren't physically 'reacting' to the schlong much, if at all; and certainly not as much as it is shown in that Gif above).

CONCLUSION

Well... I'd like to know what's going on and how to fix it! Any recommendations and suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone.

Can you please re-upload @aareyn's uploaded files? It got deleted...