In dire need of help with making a certain type of characters.

AlexisCalya

Heya everyone!~

After several years of a hiatus on modding, mostly due too my overly complex "perfectionist, visionary" complex, I came back here too see if I could comfort myself and make a character I can enjoy once more, sorry for this small introduction, I just want too my message more context then simply asking something of a community.

I'm somewhat decent at making characters but I have a tough time making something I can live with but I'm still pretty much a novice compared too a lot of the very talented members on here and don't really know where too start too make something like the examples that I will post about, they are my ideal goal and after owning the game from the day it came out on PC till now I have never really been able to really play the game because of I struggle from what I said earlier. Here is some examples of what I'm trying to strive towards, for some of the these examples I'm not trying to steal anything from them, I have messaged some of the numerous times on various sites, but have never gotten word back, wither it be positive or negative replies. I'm just striving to create something as close too these characters as I can.

The post below here's images contain NSFW content, just putting this here in case, don't want anyone to get in trouble or view something they don't want too.

www.loverslab.com/topic/56509-show-your-skyrim-counterpart-pt-2/page-129 - yui0820's three spoiler post with the woman in white. - I only just found this one and I'm trying to send Yui a message about them as well.

Any help, tips, advice, direction, help in general will be vastly appreciated, as I'm dying for some.

P.s. Sorry if this is kind of long winded, I tend to over speak but I hope I don't bother anyone too much >///<, thank you for even reading this, if any of the authors, personnel, or members have an issue with this post I will do my best too fix it, or delete anything in it, I'm just desperate from help and finally want to play Skyrim.

Sept.26/16 Edit/Udate - For some strange reason I was almost sure I posted this in General Discussion because it wasn't a mod, and figured that was the place to ask, unless it got moved somehow, I apologize if this is in the wrong area, I was so certain I put in somewhere else.

Calya~.

My guess from looking at these characters is they use the adorable face mod. Also the head is probably exported from racemenu and worked on in a 3d program, then imported back in to the game.

Please note: This is just a guess. Maybe someone with experience will answer your question better than i could.

Yeah, over some time I've tried my best to dissect bits and pieces of his work, but I'm not as experienced as some that might be able too provide further insight into the topic. Hrm that would be interesting, I know that he is a huge advocate of ECE.

I basically just reinstalled everything, and am working my way back too character mods, and am trying too do some research too see if I can find similar end results but with more information such as mod details, etc. I know a lot of it is trial and error, and I love that but after waiting so long to enjoy something, I'm trying to refine it as quickly as possibly, so I have to maybe install ECE and Racemenu and do some playing while waiting too see if any of the amazing character builders on here can offer some further insight.

Thank you very much for your post!.

In first girl this can be useful

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59341/?

Omg!~

That's amazing, it looks extremely close too what I'm trying to achieve. I'm trying to install it and get it working but I'm having some issues with it and the isn't really much in terms of instructions. I think I need a bunch of mods to get it too work, face, skin, etc.. so I'm trying to figure out what exactly I need, but for now I guess I'm going to struggle a bit.

Thank you very very much for this incredible find, it's very much appreciated.

Omg!~

That's amazing, it looks extremely close too what I'm trying to achieve. I'm trying to install it and get it working but I'm having some issues with it and the isn't really much in terms of instructions. I think I need a bunch of mods to get it too work, face, skin, etc.. so I'm trying to figure out what exactly I need, but for now I guess I'm going to struggle a bit.

Glad to help  :D  ( I was thinking that was close  )

Omg!~

Yeah, it's an incredible find, I cannot thank you enough; I just have a question if you ever have time or have ever used it yourself. Would you have any ideas on how to install it, the instructions aren't very clear and I'm searching through the posts on the mod too see if anyone has some help, but I'm having a lot of trouble finding out what I need too install it correctly. If you don't know or have never used it, that's okay as well, I just figured I would ask, as you are probably much more experienced then myself. Thank you very much for finding it and posting it too me though, it means a ton! ^_^.

Omg!~

Yeah, it's an incredible find, I cannot thank you enough; I just have a question if you ever have time or have ever used it yourself. Would you have any ideas on how to install it, the instructions aren't very clear and I'm searching through the posts on the mod too see if anyone has some help, but I'm having a lot of trouble finding out what I need too install it correctly. If you don't know or have never used it, that's okay as well, I just figured I would ask, as you are probably much more experienced then myself. Thank you very much for finding it and posting it too me though, it means a ton! ^_^.

I use this mod long time ago, but honestly I don't remeber. You can ask for help here, there are many fantastic people who know how to do this.

Write new post somthing like : Help with Tania race  and I'm sure someone help you.

The most important thing for making characters is using ECE or RaceMenu. Like I told you already, I would highly recommend you to use RaceMenu. Yes, even if the person who made those videos uses ECE, ECE is generally easier to use for Asian speaking people, but not really better.

Eloise is Vivace and Yui actually has some follower mods too. Maybe that can help you.

The other girl uses KS Hairdos hair. Probably with a custom hair color too, but you can simply tweak that in RaceMenu. And download SG Hairpack 268 too (not on Nexus or here, use Google).

About the body (especially talking about Queen Amodetha): Keep in mind that lightning and ENB can have a huge impact on the outcome of the body. I think she uses 7B or UNPB meshes. Those are the best body replacers in my opinion (unless you don't like big breasts). I would recommend you to use 7B if you like it. Or UUNP/Bodyslide, but that tool is hard to learn for many people (But it allows you to fully customize bodies and armors that are made for UUNP/Bodyslide. Tell me if you want to know more, I'm sure it could be helpful for a perfectionist like you.). Remember to use fitting armors for the body types you use (7B armors for 7B body, UNPB armors for UNPB body) and also a vanilla armor replacer (most of them are skimpy, not sure if you like that or not). The skin is probably Fair Skin Complexion. Best skin replacer in my opinion, it looks young, soft and cute and covers the body and the face. It also has several options including a wet body or textures that look better on flat chested characters (if you're interested in that). The body is also HDT enabled (you can see this because the breasts are moving).

The dialogue comes from AFT, a follower mod. EFF is better in my opinion.

The eyes are probably from The Eyes of Beauty. Use that and New Mikan Eyes for a lot of eyes. And other eye mods too if you like, the linked ones are my favorites.

Things like blush, lipstick, shape or form of any part of the face is done with RaceMenu. Believe it or not, but that character probably started out as a simple Nord character and was modified to look like this. But that probably took some hours. The Tania Race mod is good, but it sadly doesn't allow much customization of the face. Anyway, you should like it.

If you find a follower on the Nexus and think "I want to have such a face for my character too!", you can try out this tutorial. It works on all followers that use one of the vanilla races (or, more exactly, the vanilla head shape). Followers that use custom races (like Tania) can be imported, but the face will look extremely weird (nothing like the original). But I think that about 90% or more of the faces should work. You can also search for Japanese sites, a lot of them have followers that aren't on the Nexus.

I think that's all I can tell you right now. I hope it helps. Tell me what else you need help with, maybe I can help you.  :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention: For Eyebrows, use the ones from FSC or SG Eyebrows.

Archived