Playing with Outfit Studio

Karna5

Any chance someone could make a vaultsuit with the left arm missing? I've tried and just cannot figure it out.

The stump assets come from Niero's Charred Vault Suit outfit, so only Niero could use it for a publically released mod unless Niero gave someone else permission to do it.

This said, maybe you could start smaller, Manyfcesx88x. You could start with some easier mashups to get the hang of using outfit studio and FO4Edit, and then you could come back and try the one-armed vault suit.

You might even have fun :)

• 5 weeks later...

Any chance someone could make a vaultsuit with the left arm missing? I've tried and just cannot figure it out.

I have, a while ago. If you seriously can't make any progress, there might be some arrangement I where I can send it to you through Nexus or something. It's unzipped, though, and in first person, both or no hands are invisible.

Archived