two ideas about the torture contents

Hi, every dovakin!

Before all, I`m  not a goog english speaker. So please endure my poor english. haha;;;

Well, to the point, I found that most of sexlab mods are sexual content, and they are so far from 'torture mods'.

So.. here`s two ideas about torture contents.

water torture - A

- there already exists 'torture rack' and 'Inflation mod', so... with small adition, water torture could be made.

so simple, more water the subject drinks, more inflated stomach the subject have.

- how much water the subject can drink is depend on the subject`s strength... if the subject is forced to drink more than he(or she) can take, he dies. Before the subject dies, torturer must acquire the information about the 'secret treasure' from the subject.

- water can be injected by two ways : mouth or anus.

- anal plug can be used to stop the water flows out.

water torture - B

- It`s much simpler than A... Just lock the subject in the cage, and lift the cage down to water tank.

- How many minutes the subject can endure in the water is depend on the subject`s strength.

- From time to time, torturer must lift the cage up and force the subject tell the information about the secret treasure.

How to get an subject is simple - there already exists the mod : 'Devious devices - defeat'

well, I`m not an modder so I`m not sure that these ideas can be came true..

But, at least I can imagine it, ain`t I? :D