WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 3/13/2018 at 5:07 PM, Homewrecker said:

No. All the penis models listed in the first post are still supported, and breast models are fine as well, they're just changes of the mesh.  What you can't have are penis, breast, or tongue RIGS.  Rigs are special mods that set up the body parts to have 'bones' so that they can be animated, and they're an entirely separate thing from the meshes.  Rigs have to be removed because they're already built into WW, and having more than one will cause things like the weirdly placed penises asked about on almost every one of the last 20+ pages.  Meshes are fine.

Thanks for the reply

Just answer one last thing that I've read some comments of previous pages and most of the people are finding different kinds of errors in this new version of WW so is it advisable to update to the new version or wait for another update with fixes to the current problems?

On 3/12/2018 at 6:51 PM, rj9627 said:

Do u have any skin tones or penis or breast models installed created by other modders?

Bcoz this update says u have to remove all of them before installing this new version

Nope, no skin tones etc.
Like I said, WW is my only mod.

14 hours ago, iguessihavetosignup said:

I had this problem too. Turns out I was putting too many folders into the mod folder and the game couldn't find the Wicked Whims mod. I had to take "Wicked Whims Mod" out of the "Wicked Whims (version/date)" folder, and just leave the "Wicked Whims Mod" in my mods folder.

lol I hope I'm making sense.
Have you tried turning off your script mods, restarting the game, turning it back on, restarting again and playing?

I'll try that, see if it works.

On 2018. 03. 13. at 12:12 PM, currahee said:

Hello, is a prostitution function planned?

On the previous project blog it was a planned function. But it's still a long shot.

You can find some LL mods for Sims 4 for an erotic career.  (Note: They are not fully integrated with WW and Careers)

Hi, I have a problem with the wicked mod and although I have downloaded everything with WinRAR afterwards have I removed the outdated mods from the mod folder. The animation have I also downloaded and added to the mod folder. The problem is when I open the game will not display the wicked mod and I know not what I made wrong did. I ask for your help and to provide timely feedback.

10 hours ago, Pinar said:

Hi, I have a problem with the wicked mod and although I have downloaded everything with WinRAR afterwards have I removed the outdated mods from the mod folder. The animation have I also downloaded and added to the mod folder. The problem is when I open the game will not display the wicked mod and I know not what I made wrong did. I ask for your help and to provide timely feedback.

When you say you downloaded everything WinRAR, did you also extract the files that didn't end in ".PACKAGE"? Just trying to rule out some simple issues first. Also, is your issue with the mod or animations?

**BEFORE downloading, you need to remove the original WW mod files, as they will conflict with the updated mod if left in prior to download.

15 hours ago, C4cash08 said:

Anyone know the command to reset or decrease the sex skill?  I know the command to add levels but I don't know how to decrease/reset.

I don't know it off the top of my head, but if you search it, it should come up. Turbo has given them out several times in previous posts.

11 minutes ago, lunarlexi said:

How do I use the solo animations I’ve downloaded.. I only have the option to choose another person for animations but I can’t select the sim for solo animations 

You click on the location (floor/bed/other) then WW / then Animation type / then the sim you are controlling / then the Animation. 

you should read the first page of this mod, it will help you understand it more.

Have fun & happy Simmin. =)

SORRY GUYS, new to this. I have game version 1.41.38.1020 and for some reason, when i download and extact im only getting TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script installed, not the other 2 files i need and in the bat file to install it says they cannot be found? Also all files in that folder are .PYO, does that matter? Help a brotha out.

12 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

You might try asking the creator of the skin. This thread is for Wicked Whims.

Yeah... The thing is the skin works fine without Wicked Whim's nude outfit. So now that Wicked Whims has its nude outfit for it's Undress Completely Action under Naturism, I am assuming it basically uses the default nude outfit (EA), so my question is that since I have a custom nude top, how do I make Wicked Whims set the default nude outfit to the custom skin i downloaded?