WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

My male sims's leg is broken when they have hard dick. They look fine when their dicks aren't hard. And I don't have height slider.

Rendering issue, that's a new one to me.

I can't see how WW would affect that at all and this specific animation works fine on my end.

The only thing I could suggest you to do is to change the game graphical settings.

If that doesn't help, there could possible CAS elements that can affect that, but the penis mesh should not be one since it works for others (at least it seems that way).

It does seem like the hard penis mesh is causing that since that is what you've noticed, but this doesn't explain how. You need to try different things, different sims and different settings and come back with more info. I really don't know what could be causing that.

I've released yet another fixing and improving release on Patreon, but if there are no more bugs to fix then you should know what that means. I hope there aren't and I can focus on adding more content. Here's what's new:

• Added ability to specify cum going inside or outside (Param 'receiving_actor_cum_inside' in XML Specification, affects pregnancy chance)
  • Added proper penis models for females created by Kirirhyn
  • Made sims with 'Lazy' or 'Clumsy' trait have higher chance of impregnation when cum is going outside
  • Made penis cas parts as one package for convenience of easily keeping it updated
  • Reworked system of applying penis mesh base on gender and body frame
  • Removed system checking if required penis mesh is installed (because now it's included by default)
  • Fixed detection of male nude parts as actually nude (tagging issue)
  • Fixed issue with infinite erection after sex
  • No more playing with Death

Were you unable to solve the "pink bra replacing bare breasts" texture bug? In case you missed it, here's about the most detailed description of the problem I can offer...

The pink bra bug only occurs on some sims. The nude breasts texture works perfectly fine in 3 families I tested, but not for 2 other ones, and I can't figure out why that is. I even tried using different nude skins, but the same issue keeps happening with the same families. I know it's on an individual sim basis, too. I tested it by inviting a 'pink bra' girl to the home of a 'bare breasts' girl, had them play with each other, and got the same results: pink bra for the invited, bare breasts for the host. Very strange, indeed.

Hopefully the issue is simple and can be fixed in the next update (which sounds like it's coming really soon maybe??).

I've released yet another fixing and improving release on Patreon, but if there are no more bugs to fix then you should know what that means. I hope there aren't and I can focus on adding more content. Here's what's new:

• Added ability to specify cum going inside or outside (Param 'receiving_actor_cum_inside' in XML Specification, affects pregnancy chance)
  • Made sims with 'Lazy' or 'Clumsy' trait have higher chance of impregnation when cum is going outside
  • Made penis cas parts as one package for convenience of easily keeping it updated
  • Removed system checking if required penis mesh is installed (because now it's included by default)

Were you unable to solve the "pink bra replacing bare breasts" texture bug? In case you missed it, here's about the most detailed description of the problem I can offer...

The pink bra bug only occurs on some sims. The nude breasts texture works perfectly fine in 3 families I tested, but not for 2 other ones, and I can't figure out why that is. I even tried using different nude skins, but the same issue keeps happening with the same families. I know it's on an individual sim basis, too. I tested it by inviting a 'pink bra' girl to the home of a 'bare breasts' girl, had them play with each other, and got the same results: pink bra for the invited, bare breasts for the host. Very strange, indeed.

Hopefully the issue is simple and can be fixed in the next update (which sounds like it's coming really soon maybe??).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-111026-4-september-2016/page-104?do=findComment&comment=1693899

I am not receiving anymore reports on Patreon about the red bra issue, so it's considered fixed.

The next release will come as soon as I am sure that there are no more issues, so in few days.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-111026-4-september-2016/page-104?do=findComment&comment=1693899

I am not receiving anymore reports on Patreon about the red bra issue, so it's considered fixed.

The next release will come as soon as I am sure that there are no more issues, so in few days.

Oh, cool! Thanks for that link. You're awesome, dude (fingers crossed that the issue is indeed fixed!).

Eagerly awaiting the next public release!

Sims don't take their bra off. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I guess it's too few information to give the unswer. like "my car is not going. who knows why?"

Whoops Apologies for being not specific.

So I correctly installed the basic Wicked woo hoo mode as well as the recommended animations. 

However when my sims have Woo hoo the female sims are fully naked but still have their basic PInk bra on.

I tried both manual and auto - undress options but I failed to see any tits. 

I am missing some extra  mods here? 

Whoops Apologies for being not specific.

So I correctly installed the basic Wicked woo hoo mode as well as the recommended animations. 

However when my sims have Woo hoo the female sims are fully naked but still have their basic PInk bra on.

I tried both manual and auto - undress options but I failed to see any tits. 

I am missing some extra  mods here? 

Look back literally one more post (last one on page 110). I asked the same thing (being as detailed as I could) and TURBODRIVER promptly answered it.

Fortunately, this should be fixed in the next update.

My male sims's leg is broken when they have hard dick. They look fine when their dicks aren't hard. And I don't have height slider.

tumblr_oemo5ypNtz1r6o67zo1_1280.png

I'm pretty sure this is caused by one of Cmar's older penis textures. Specifically, one that shows in CAS. Look in your mod folder to make sure you're only using the one that comes with TurboDriver's mod. (WickedWhims.)

i turbodriver tks for your awesome mods , which work good the only issue im having is none of the other animations will work? I have put them in wicked folder , right outside of mods in packages no go? as for wicked whoohoo i get three animations and the exhibitionism. What am I doing wrong that nothing else will work? ty :shy:

Thanks turbo when I download file I extract right in my download folder it opens just a file that in then put in mod folder. Wicked whim works fine thanks . I don't know Delete repeated word if that's what you meant by extract the file? But I do, I download file then , save, extract, add to mod folder

I had to remove the mod.(SO FREAKING SAD!!!) I wasnt even able to use it. When I would do "ask for sex" it would get stuck. My sim would have "ask for sex" and her husband would have "be asked for sex" and it wouldnt ever change. I even fast forwarded 2 days;while the tasks were in their task things, but nothing changed and they just stood outside the shower staring at eachother.

I DO have lots of CC, script mods, house blueprints... could that be why? Also I'm using a laptop to play the game. and i dont necessarily meet all the computing requirements, I meet the minimum requirements though. 

Please check the instruction for reporting bugs, if there are recent lastException files I want to see them.

You can switch the always accept on and sex initiation to instant to avoid the talking and walking process meanwhile. 

I'm so sorry! I forgot about that! I'll put it back in my game and try what you recomend. I think this is the right one from when I last played. (i know that it is from the 1st and i commented on the 4th. I just remembered about problem i had and removed it from my game on the 4th)

EDIT---

Ok so that worked. But Now I'm running into my female sim not undressing. (I'll put in the lastException from todays in also) And I dont mean its the pink bra thing. She doesnt take her pants or top off.

lastException.txt

lastException.txt

I managed to make the mannequin in cas available for everybody without the expansions. I will try to make it so you can use it to set underwear for different outfits. Hopefully that will work, but that is for future updates, nothing that will come soon.

post-536691-0-18705700-1475832315_thumb.png

I had to remove the mod.(SO FREAKING SAD!!!) I wasnt even able to use it. When I would do "ask for sex" it would get stuck. My sim would have "ask for sex" and her husband would have "be asked for sex" and it wouldnt ever change. I even fast forwarded 2 days;while the tasks were in their task things, but nothing changed and they just stood outside the shower staring at eachother.

I DO have lots of CC, script mods, house blueprints... could that be why? Also I'm using a laptop to play the game. and i dont necessarily meet all the computing requirements, I meet the minimum requirements though. 

Please check the instruction for reporting bugs, if there are recent lastException files I want to see them.

You can switch the always accept on and sex initiation to instant to avoid the talking and walking process meanwhile. 

I'm so sorry! I forgot about that! I'll put it back in my game and try what you recomend. I think this is the right one from when I last played. (i know that it is from the 1st and i commented on the 4th. I just remembered about problem i had and removed it from my game on the 4th)

EDIT---

Ok so that worked. But Now I'm running into my female sim not undressing. (I'll put in the lastException from todays in also) And I dont mean its the pink bra thing. She doesnt take her pants or top off.

Well.. unfortunately the lastException files don't contain helpful information and I don't see how WW would be causing problems like that. It seems like there are issues with loading default tuning files to your game, maybe that is being caused by something outside or other mods?

I never had the bra issue so I could never comment on it if that helps much but I doubt it.

I'm sorry if this has been covered already, but the mod recently stopped working for only one of my sims. I have a male sim in a house with a couple female sims. Everything was working great, then I don't know if an added mod borked it or what, but Wicked works for every sim except my male sim. When controlling the female sims they can select each other, but they can never select the male. On the male the only option that comes up is settings (he has full friendship/relationship bars with them).

I can't see how WW would affect that at all and this specific animation works fine on my end.

The only thing I could suggest you to do is to change the game graphical settings.

If that doesn't help, there could possible CAS elements that can affect that, but the penis mesh should not be one since it works for others (at least it seems that way).

It does seem like the hard penis mesh is causing that since that is what you've noticed, but this doesn't explain how. You need to try different things, different sims and different settings and come back with more info. I really don't know what could be causing that.

I would test more with the game in this weekend. :)I agree with tskwerl. There might be some cc conflicts with the hard dick.(But I don't have the Cmar's version though)  However, I've found some interesting comments on Cmar's creations. Seems like the look-like unrelated Day of the Dead patch somehow broke a lot of penis and vagina cc. 

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175472&c=1&goto=newpost

And yeah. The child version is broken too.

http://www.sexysims.info/download.php?t=175537&c=1&goto=newpost

I'm sorry if this has been covered already, but the mod recently stopped working for only one of my sims. I have a male sim in a house with a couple female sims. Everything was working great, then I don't know if an added mod borked it or what, but Wicked works for every sim except my male sim. When controlling the female sims they can select each other, but they can never select the male. On the male the only option that comes up is settings (he has full friendship/relationship bars with them).

Please check the last point in the FAQ.

I would test more with the game in this weekend. :)I agree with tskwerl. There might be some cc conflicts with the hard dick.(But I don't have the Cmar's version though)  However, I've found some interesting comments on Cmar's creations. Seems like the look-like unrelated Day of the Dead patch somehow broke a lot of penis and vagina cc. 

I doubt the Day of the Dead update would break it, but I don't know, it didn't break anything in my game.

My new experiment. And I have my doubts about this sim, but... well... see for yourself.  :blush:

See that face?

rwafccvfc15e3pbzg.jpg

See that figure?

gbpt1vw615xj8iwzg.jpg

Its a girl, right?

eywpur3qe0u1bcnzg.jpg

But..., it's not...

z6vtoko0zj28ax7zg.jpg

xnnivc1dztn2xp5zg.jpg

Still, I have my fun while making "her".  ;)

Btw... something strange happen with my game and I lost the pink-haired girl. So sad...

But, I've made her a little more female-looking.  :sleepy:

wcln00a1lfqly2czg.jpg

4ld7sjmdf25f46vzg.jpg

8zqzz13nj8fgoquzg.jpg

qf599695o831xe9zg.jpg

Looks good, I think.  :blush:

Also, one thing, TD. Mesh that you added: custom penis for female sims... When I select guy and made him in femine stature, something like that happend.

a35tmm41tasutb8zg.jpg

n7qqzb379ubc67azg.jpg

The bad part of Turbo not making a public release is that some animators are gonna launch their new animations (including climax in which is in the next update) only when the release becomes public, I myself support him on Patreon but the issue is with the animators '-' (yes, I'm waiting for the climax animations :v)

Yeah, it's either Cmar or Viblisims. Not saying it's their fault or accusing them of anything. There hasn't really been an update or patch by EA that hasn't broken *somebody's* mod or clothing for CAS.