WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Thank you for the update! :D It's extremely lovely. ❤

I had a thought with this newest update: with you being able to now choose their underwear and such; would it be possible in a future update to make it so you can set their bathing/nude outfit? I wonder as the copy and paste outfits mod isn't working for copy and pasting on the bathing outfit anymore and it'd be a nice touch to be able to control what their nudity is. ❤

This is a Fantastic Mod! Something I've been wanting for years since the games release. Thank you so much to everyone involved! One quick question though - Is there any console command that can be used in order to level up the Sex skill? I know there is one for Exhibition but I was wondering if there was one for vice versa. 

Thanks so much again

Hey Turbo, thanks for this awesome mod and for this huge update. I love it.  :heart: 

I have a question and I saw someone had the same one and I haven't found the response yet. Since the update my sims can't get pregnant anymore no matter what I do with the pregnancy likelihood settings.. Anyone have an idea? Thx for your help.  :blush:

I've released a new update to fix problems with custom locations and that means animation creators are required to update their animations. I informed them already.

Here's the changelog:

• Added support for LunarEclipse penis mods
  • Made sims with equally high sex skill have higher chance for positive outcome
  • Reworked identification of individual objects to fix duplicated GUIDs of objects (every existing animations using GUIDs has to be fixed to WWIDs)
  • Reworked cum layers to allow for multiple layers per receiving actor (from 'receiving_actor_cum_layer' to 'receiving_actor_cum_layers' in XML Specification with backward compatibility, existing animations work fine)
  • Fixed notification about lag displaying incorrect command

Having sex dont interact with the romantic trait. So you can get tense for not doing anything romantic for a while, if all you do is have sex with the sim. Dont know if it is intensional or not, but thought i would report it.

Yeah, more details like that are important and I will try to cover everything with time. Thanks!

why can't I remove this nameplate sometimes? it appears suddenly and I can do nothing to remove it. this is an old issue

It's an issue with old Sims 4 game version. Most recent releases fix that.

Thank you for the update! :D It's extremely lovely. ❤

I had a thought with this newest update: with you being able to now choose their underwear and such; would it be possible in a future update to make it so you can set their bathing/nude outfit? I wonder as the copy and paste outfits mod isn't working for copy and pasting on the bathing outfit anymore and it'd be a nice touch to be able to control what their nudity is. ❤

If you disable Nude Outfit Assurance you should be able to edit sim nude outfit with other mods.

Thanks!

wicked woohoo Wicked gives option for Forced Inpregnation ?

Nothing forced yet, but it will come.

This is a Fantastic Mod! Something I've been wanting for years since the games release. Thank you so much to everyone involved! One quick question though - Is there any console command that can be used in order to level up the Sex skill? I know there is one for Exhibition but I was wondering if there was one for vice versa. 

Thanks so much again

I forgot to include new sex commands in the features list, I will do that now.

You can use the 'wickedwoohoo.sxnextlevel' command to level up active sim.

Thanks!

Hey Turbo, thanks for this awesome mod and for this huge update. I love it.  :heart: 

I have a question and I saw someone had the same one and I haven't found the response yet. Since the update my sims can't get pregnant anymore no matter what I do with the pregnancy likelihood settings.. Anyone have an idea? Thx for your help.  :blush:

Hey!

Make sure to read how pregnancy works in the topic tutorial on how to start with sex.

Thanks!

Hi turbo,

to stop all of my sims' relationships decaying while playing another household I thought of using Neia's mod here: http://modthesims.info/d/568880

Is there a known problem with your wickedwhims? Because sex now affects relationships and it says in Neia's conflict warning:

It will conflicts with any mod that changes the trigger_npc_relationship_culling in StoryProgressionRelationshipCulling
The optional no relationship decay fix will conflict with mods that change these ressources :
- 0x03B33DDF-0x00000000-0x000000000000410B (LTR_Romance_Main)
- 0x03B33DDF-0x00000000-0x000000000000410A (LTR_Friendship_Main)

Or does ww not change these entries?

Hi turbo,

to stop all of my sims' relationships decaying while playing another household I thought of using Neia's mod here: http://modthesims.info/d/568880

Is there a known problem with your wickedwhims? Because sex now affects relationships and it says in Neia's conflict warning:

It will conflicts with any mod that changes the trigger_npc_relationship_culling in StoryProgressionRelationshipCulling

The optional no relationship decay fix will conflict with mods that change these ressources :

WickedWhims in no way affects relationship decay nor override these files. It does affect relationships by active conversations or actions like sex, but not decay.

This is the greatest! Thank you for this great work!

But i have a problem with the animations switcher. I have disabled a complete anim mod and this mod is no more visable, so i can´t re enable this mod.

What can i do to resetting the switcher or the ww settings so all mods are back?

Hi turbo,

WickedWhims in no way affects relationship decay nor override these files. It does affect relationships by active conversations or actions like sex, but not decay.

Nice, thanks for the fast answer!

My wickedwhims just makes my sims stand there like zombies, not moving. They work normally on any other lot. Any mods do you know that may conflict here?
They reset when trying to cook. Or they will read a book and sit down to read it. Just sit there and the book still closed.
Cleaning up, they pick all the plates up and then stand near the bin not doing anything but still cleaning up. 

Thanks!

Thank you for your work! The new release is great! It's offering a huge load of useful functions I waited for. So again a big thank you very much!

But I have a problem nevertheless: My sim keeps dressing up again and again in a neverending loop - I think it's connected with using the manual undressing option (in my case for "undressing top") during sex.

Hey, great mod! But i have a problem, just downloaded the newest update and now only solo animations works. the games says it cant find anyone to have "vaginal, anal, etc" animations with, anybody have the same problem and know what i`m doing wrong? 

Thanks.

Hey, great mod! But i have a problem, just downloaded the newest update and now only solo animations works. the games says it cant find anyone to have "vaginal, anal, etc" animations with, anybody have the same problem and know what i`m doing wrong? 

Thanks.

Maybe the persons you're looking for are not near enough to your Sim?

My wickedwhims just makes my sims stand there like zombies, not moving. They work normally on any other lot. Any mods do you know that may conflict here?

They reset when trying to cook. Or they will read a book and sit down to read it. Just sit there and the book still closed.

Cleaning up, they pick all the plates up and then stand near the bin not doing anything but still cleaning up. 

Thanks!

You could try the "Simulation Lag Fix" Mod on MTS, it's supposed to fix issues like that. 

Really enjoying this mod and all the added perks, cheers to the creator and the animations developed by the followers.

One thing I would love to know is in the future are we going to have buffs from a finished animation cycle such as "Great Woohoo" +2 Happiness sorta thing?
I just feel like I'd love to see it also have a function other than feeling more realistic... (If there is this already could you help explain how I get that to function)

Thank you once again!

Having a problem? Read the topic (especially FAQ) and read how to report bugs!
If you say that you did everything it doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include that. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

There could be a problem with WWID consistency, I haven't identified yet if that is the case and what could be causing it. Hopefully that is not the case, I don't want to make everybody update custom locations again.

Looks like 32-bit game will return different WWIDs than 64-bit game. I am looking for a simple solution, but if I can't find one, the only easy solution is to run the game twice and retrieve both 32 and 64 bit WWIDs for objects. Thanks to INKkan for helping me figure this out.

This is the greatest! Thank you for this great work!

But i have a problem with the animations switcher. I have disabled a complete anim mod and this mod is no more visable, so i can´t re enable this mod.

What can i do to resetting the switcher or the ww settings so all mods are back?

Animations switcher only disables loaded animations and you should be able to enable them again through the switcher.

If you want to reset WW settings you can go to Sims 4 'saves' folder and remove the 'WickedWoohooMod' folder.

Hi,

I have a quick question. Is there or will there be an option to force NPC's to have sex? Not force like rape or anything. Example: If you play as Sim 1, you can make Sim/NPC 2 and Sim/NPC 3 have sex.

Thank you for your work, it's really great. :)

Hey, there will be.

Thanks!

The only mod that I know of causing conflicts is IncTeen, you would need to test things yourself.

Thank you for your work! The new release is great! It's offering a huge load of useful functions I waited for. So again a big thank you very much!

But I have a problem nevertheless: My sim keeps dressing up again and again in a neverending loop - I think it's connected with using the manual undressing option (in my case for "undressing top") during sex.

Sims shouldn't be changing outfits on their own while in sex, only undressing. Sounds like your sim nude outfit could be messed up, read about it more in the topic.

Really enjoying this mod and all the added perks, cheers to the creator and the animations developed by the followers.

One thing I would love to know is in the future are we going to have buffs from a finished animation cycle such as "Great Woohoo" +2 Happiness sorta thing?
I just feel like I'd love to see it also have a function other than feeling more realistic... (If there is this already could you help explain how I get that to function)

Thank you once again!

Buffs after sex are already a thing.

Hi TURBODRIVER, my sims can not propose whoohoo to other sims ... When I click on the action, they will ask, and action automatically cancels. I can only put one solo action, and then ask the other to participate ... Is this a bug, or conflict with something else? I just use the things you listed here. And I'm sorry if English is bad, I'm using the translator rsrs