WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Ok. So i have a MacBook and my version of Sims 4 is 1.25.136.1220. I downloaded and installed your mod but whenever I try to play, the sims' arms glitch and they will not be able to perform any actions. On top of that, the Wicked option isn't available for anything. However, the little screen in the top right corner shows a message saying that Wicked was installed or whatever. Please help.

Hi there!

I'm not sure if this issue was resolved, but I am still experiencing the "pink bra bug".

I am using clothing mods, but the bra appears even without them. Sometimes everything works fine, but when I choose new clothes for my Sim (in-game vanilla clothes, not modded) the pink bra appears (and even if I don't touch upper clothes, it's enough to change a skirt or pants).

Not sure if that helps, but I'm using Polish version, deluxe edition with Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Get to Work, Get Together, Romantic Garden Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff and Luxury Stuff (and everything that comes with deluxe).

At some point before installing Wicked Whims I was using some nude mod (removed it before installing WW). I tried to add the nude mod again, but the pink bra still remains.

Also, I wanted to thank you for all the work you've already put in this mod. It's awesome!

Cheers :)

I'm also having this issue. I have downloaded the Luumia body redux mods but im still having the problem. Any help would be much appreciated!

Not quite, no, wasn't what I was asking. I don't want to disable Exhibitionism entirely. I just want to stop the mod from constantly trying to put clothing back on Sims. Disabling it in Exhibitionism Switch also removes the happy buff for being naked. I think what I am looking for is to disable the check that looks to see if a Sim is naked, then checks their exhibitionism skill.

So question again, is there a way to disable the exhibitionism while still retaining the buff from a Sim being naked? It sorta conflicts with the MC Command center, the woohoo module that lets you woohoo naked, yoga naked, etc. If a sim at the Spa uses any of the yoga mats, they use it for a second before being forced back into their clothing.

I went into the settings and disabled autonomy but that didn't change anything, they still put their clothing back on right away.

Just using the 'Exhibitionism Switch' will do what you're looking for.

Having a problem? Read the topic (especially FAQ) and read how to report bugs!
If you say that you did everything it doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include that. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

Hi Turbo,

perhaps not possible, but:

Any plans to make the ingame clock tick slower while being in an animation? So the woohoos would take the same real-life time but the ingame clock does not tick through so many hours ...

Hey!
i don't think I want to mess around with that, I can see a lot of stuff going wrong when changing time flow. And besides, since time would go slower, all animations would play slower too.

Hi there!

I'm not sure if this issue was resolved, but I am still experiencing the "pink bra bug".

I am using clothing mods, but the bra appears even without them. Sometimes everything works fine, but when I choose new clothes for my Sim (in-game vanilla clothes, not modded) the pink bra appears (and even if I don't touch upper clothes, it's enough to change a skirt or pants).

Not sure if that helps, but I'm using Polish version, deluxe edition with Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Get to Work, Get Together, Romantic Garden Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff and Luxury Stuff (and everything that comes with deluxe).

At some point before installing Wicked Whims I was using some nude mod (removed it before installing WW). I tried to add the nude mod again, but the pink bra still remains.

Also, I wanted to thank you for all the work you've already put in this mod. It's awesome!

Hey!

The best thing you can do for now is to use the commands included the FAQ to fix nude outfit and wait for the next release.

Hi there! I've just learned about your mod and I've downloaded WW along with each of the animations suggested on your download page. I have a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015, OSX El Captain) and the latest Sims 4 - version 1.25.136.1220.

I've been downloading mods for the game for a while now so I'm familiar with the process, but I followed the tutorial along just in case. But for some reason, I'm not able to even see the WW interactions. For example, I'll have both of my sims close together in the same room and click on the double bed, but I only see the standard interaction options (WooHoo with, Sleep, Sit, Nap) and nothing else. I realize that I'm not able to "left click" on a Macbook, so I've tried the double-finger click and shift+clicking, but neither produces a menu with the Wicked interactions. I'm not sure what could be the problem, I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the details! If you don't get the notification about WW after loading the game then the scripts aren't enabled. Make sure that the 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script' file is in your Mods folder and that you have enabled script mods in settings. Make sure you have not placed the mod files into too many folders. If the files are too deep into folders the game will not be able to find the files.

Thank you for the speedy reply! I have the "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script" file in the mod folder and it's not deep in the folder. I also have script mods enabled in the game, so I'm not sure what else could be going on. 

Then I am out of ideas, it's generally something really stupid that causes issues. Try moving files around and see if WW appears in the loaded script mods list in the game settings.

And when it's gonna the new release be for us?

I wanted it to be this week, but we will see. I just released another bunch of fixes on Patreon which I am not informing about here, since bugs are what is stopping public releases.

Hello i have a quick question about WickedWhims 1.1.2.063, i was wondering what is added or new in this update? I want to support you however i am concern with just one time or monthly patron.

If i am monthly patron how much does our input really matter? Do you have big plans? what influence do or will i really have? (I know it's your project so please explain)?

You can find all unreleased changes in the topic, I update that with every Patreon release.

Since you already supported there is no need for that, but if someone is concerned about supporting the development then don't worry about it and just wait.

My big plan is to continue with the development and add everything that is possible to add. What big plans there could be?

Your influence is as explained on the Patreon page, but I will edit it now and make it more clear.

Not quite, no, wasn't what I was asking. I don't want to disable Exhibitionism entirely. I just want to stop the mod from constantly trying to put clothing back on Sims. Disabling it in Exhibitionism Switch also removes the happy buff for being naked. I think what I am looking for is to disable the check that looks to see if a Sim is naked, then checks their exhibitionism skill.

So question again, is there a way to disable the exhibitionism while still retaining the buff from a Sim being naked? It sorta conflicts with the MC Command center, the woohoo module that lets you woohoo naked, yoga naked, etc. If a sim at the Spa uses any of the yoga mats, they use it for a second before being forced back into their clothing.

I went into the settings and disabled autonomy but that didn't change anything, they still put their clothing back on right away.

Then the last option for you is to use the 'wickedwoohoo.exglobalnextlevel' command five times which will give every sim max exhibitionism level and nobody will have problems with nudity.

hi! I've just find this mods and I was so happy but... I can't download it!! why? :/ it say that I need autorisation so... I need help! what can I do??

Hey! You might need to contact a moderator about that, there is nothing I can do about it.

Not sure if this has been addressed yet or not, but with the exhibitionism set to full autonomy sims will stop doing things to undress. Hunger need is in the red and getting food in hand but stop to set it down and undress? I also have inappropriate street wear set to not wear inappropriate things in public yet they still strip all the time in public. Is there some setting I missed or is this just how it is? If this is just how it is it should be changed, toned down some because with full autonomy my sims are pretty much nudists. I like the autonomy idea that they occasionally strip some but they get naked fast and don't stop till they are.

There's a bug where the sims positions are swapped as in the guy is doing the titty job, any fixes?

There's a bug where the sims positions are swapped as in the guy is doing the titty job, any fixes?

Did you turn off gender restrictions? Click on the Sim and select swap position under wicked woohoo.

Click anywhere, under Wicked select Settings. Click Sex Settings, then Gender Restriction Settings. Make sure it says Enabled. When it is disabled, males are allowed to be positioned as females and females are allowed to be positioned as males. Good if you enjoy chicks with a dong, bad if your straight guy ends up riding a dick in a threesome lol.

If you say that you did everything it doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include that. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

Hi Turbo,

Any plans to make the ingame clock tick slower while being in an animation? So the woohoos would take the same real-life time but the ingame clock does not tick through so many hours ...

Hey!

i don't think I want to mess around with that, I can see a lot of stuff going wrong when changing time flow. And besides, since time would go slower, all animations would play slower too.

Hi there!

Hey!

The best thing you can do for now is to use the commands included the FAQ to fix nude outfit and wait for the next release.

Hi there! I've just learned about your mod and I've downloaded WW along with each of the animations suggested on your download page. I have a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015, OSX El Captain) and the latest Sims 4 - version 1.25.136.1220.

I've been downloading mods for the game for a while now so I'm familiar with the process, but I followed the tutorial along just in case. But for some reason, I'm not able to even see the WW interactions. For example, I'll have both of my sims close together in the same room and click on the double bed, but I only see the standard interaction options (WooHoo with, Sleep, Sit, Nap) and nothing else. I realize that I'm not able to "left click" on a Macbook, so I've tried the double-finger click and shift+clicking, but neither produces a menu with the Wicked interactions. I'm not sure what could be the problem, I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the details! If you don't get the notification about WW after loading the game then the scripts aren't enabled. Make sure that the 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script' file is in your Mods folder and that you have enabled script mods in settings. Make sure you have not placed the mod files into too many folders. If the files are too deep into folders the game will not be able to find the files.
Thank you for the speedy reply! I have the "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script" file in the mod folder and it's not deep in the folder. I also have script mods enabled in the game, so I'm not sure what else could be going on.

Then I am out of ideas, it's generally something really stupid that causes issues. Try moving files around and see if WW appears in the loaded script mods list in the game settings.

I wanted it to be this week, but we will see. I just released another bunch of fixes on Patreon which I am not informing about here, since bugs are what is stopping public releases.

Hello i have a quick question about WickedWhims 1.1.2.063, i was wondering what is added or new in this update? I want to support you however i am concern with just one time or monthly patron.

If i am monthly patron how much does our input really matter? Do you have big plans? what influence do or will i really have? (I know it's your project so please explain)?

You can find all unreleased changes in the topic, I update that with every Patreon release.

Since you already supported there is no need for that, but if someone is concerned about supporting the development then don't worry about it and just wait.

My big plan is to continue with the development and add everything that is possible to add. What big plans there could be?

Your influence is as explained on the Patreon page, but I will edit it now and make it more clear.

Then the last option for you is to use the 'wickedwoohoo.exglobalnextlevel' command five times which will give every sim max exhibitionism level and nobody will have problems with nudity.

hi! I've just find this mods and I was so happy but... I can't download it!! why? :/ it say that I need autorisation so... I need help! what can I do??

Hey! You might need to contact a moderator about that, there is nothing I can do about it.

Thank you for your response, Turbodriver. I'll do that :)

(ps. sorry for quoting whole post. I'm writing on my phone...)

Hi Turbo,

Hey!

Hi there!

Hey!

Thanks for the details! If you don't get the notification about WW after loading the game then the scripts aren't enabled. Make sure that the 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script' file is in your Mods folder and that you have enabled script mods in settings. Make sure you have not placed the mod files into too many folders. If the files are too deep into folders the game will not be able to find the files.
Thank you for the speedy reply! I have the "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script" file in the mod folder and it's not deep in the folder. I also have script mods enabled in the game, so I'm not sure what else could be going on.

Hello i have a quick question about WickedWhims 1.1.2.063, i was wondering what is added or new in this update? I want to support you however i am concern with just one time or monthly patron.

Thank you for your response, Turbodriver. I'll do that :)

(ps. sorry for quoting whole post. I'm writing on my phone...)

yeah my cc content is fine but it started acting up now my sim refuses to undress the pink bra u cant take off im scared to uninstall my wickedwhims and re install it but i dont know if that will mess up anything otherwise there is an update

http://prnt.sc/dhamdd

heres the proof it was working fine b4 so i put on the same outfit i wore (because i got fully naked) and now my sims wont take off the bra :( thats kind of sad if the sim cant be fully naked cause my sim gets the happy moodlet from being naked.

Hey! I have a problem! My female sims has a penis and it's glitching, like, there's a 2 inch space where the hips are that is just transparent. I have tried everything to make the penis go away without success. please help. I do not use other mods that would clash nor use an outdates version of the game.