Why do I need to install 5000 mods just to do one thing?!

Chef Jeff

So I got a Sunny Smiles companion mod, http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37281/?.

And I thought of maybe getting a sex mod from on here, I'm completely new.

So I try to download a mod.

It didn't work.

I think it's because it needed Sexout to work.

But SexoutSex needs SexoutNG and SmallTalk. 

But NG needs NVSE and this other than THAT needs another thing and so on...

It's annoying as hell, does anyone have any alternatives I can get other than Sexout, something simpler than that I don't want to download f--king 15 mods just to start out with the basics!!!

Prolly because "just to do one thing" is more complicated that you could think :)

Instead than starting from the end and going backward (I installed x, but it required y, so I installed y and it required z, etc.etc.), I suggest to start from the being and going forward, so that you can have a better understanding of what and when something is going wrong. Inside Sexout section you can find guides and FAQs that explain step by step how to do things.

After that, it will be easier for people to understand and troubleshot your problems.

Use Mod Organizer and install all "basic core mods" on one profile,

then you can copy that profile and install different setups for gameplays from there.

-You only have to install the "core mods" once.

What are the basic mods?

NG

NX

and NVSE?

Archived