SQL error when viewing the page "Content I follow"

Sorry if it's not the section to post issues with the forum, but here is a server error I get while trying to view the content I follow (http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=followed):

An error occured with the SQL server:

-- mySQL query error:
SELECT l.* FROM ll_core_like l LEFT JOIN ll_topics t ON ( l.like_rel_id=t.tid ) WHERE l.like_member_id=914471 AND l.like_visible=1 AND l.like_app='forums' AND l.like_area='topics' AND ( ( FIND_IN_SET(26,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(9,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(11,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(15,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(17,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(19,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(14,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(46,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(32,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(21,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(22,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(20,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(47,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(49,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(33,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(34,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(23,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(39,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(13,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(65,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(16,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(31,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(18,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(30,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(44,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(40,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(41,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(27,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(54,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(64,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(28,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(48,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(36,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(35,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(37,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(52,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(38,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(51,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(50,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(53,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(55,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(25,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(24,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(42,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(29,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(10,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(12,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(58,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(59,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(60,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(61,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(63,t.forum_id) OR FIND_IN_SET(62,t.forum_id) ) ) ORDER BY t.last_post DESC LIMIT 0,10

This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

On a side note, is it possible to differenciate between the files I follow and the topics? To get a list of updated files would be just great.