New Skyrim Channel: Mods & More!

chaoshell666

Oh a Skyrim mod review channel

How very refreshing and original.

yea i know im kinda abit late for the party^^ but who cares...  I mean Im thinking about making other game related videos aswell. Just tell me what you guys think. Im quite new to this and still learning

You could have waited a bit and start it together with Skyrim Redone, then it wouldn't have been such out of nowhere :D

So and maybe to actually BE different you could aim more for underdogs of Skyrim mods, just a tip ;)

Still, nice videos, I like them so far.

You could have waited a bit and start it together with Skyrim Redone, then it wouldn't have been such out of nowhere :D

So and maybe to actually BE different you could aim more for underdogs of Skyrim mods, just a tip ;)

Still, nice videos, I like them so far.

thanks man! and yes i featured some less known mods like Vienele for exemple

Hey Chaos_Hellfire! Thanks for that video review of Aurlyn; it really meant a lot. I would be most apresiative if you would consider doing the same for Virelda, another custom-voiced follower I'm about to release. I'll PM you with the details when she's up! Thanks!

hi there mlee! btw I call myself Ikari nowadays, chaos_hellfire is my nick from old times however i was to lazy to create new accounts in forums. thank you for the kind words! and sure, i would be glad to review another mod for you, especially a voiced follower! :D

Archived