Using newest Sexout with Astymma's compatability skeleton

So, I'm trying to get the newest beta Sexout working with a fresh copy of New Vegas, but I'm finding Astymma's skeleton more appealing than the one in Sexout Bodies. From what I've read, that used to be the recommended skeleton, so I'd expect it to work with Sexout, but I'm getting the To Infinity And Beyond dick problem. Is Astymma's skeleton no longer compatible, or are there some sort of shenanigans I need to pull?

Load order, if it matters:

FalloutNV.esm
TribalPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
UWHNV-Core.esm
UnethicalDeeds.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
msexBase.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutSoliciting.esm
SexoutSoliciting-DLC.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
msexFort.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
UWHNV-Addon-DLC.esp
UWHNV-Addon-GRA.esp
UWHNV-Addon-FollowerHome.esp
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
SexoutConsequences.esp
Readius_NV.esp

Stretching to infinity generally means the skeleton the body is using lacks the required bone nodes the body needs to work. I have never used anything other then the one that comes with sexout so not sure if this other one works or not.

Yeah, I'd assume it's because of that, but my understanding is that this used to be the recommended before Sexout came with its own skeleton - so shouldn't it have the bones?

You must have something conflicting something has been overwritten or something is installed incorrectly. On the sexoutNG thread first post it states. *Since '94, a compatible skeleton (AJ's BodyMorph) is included with 'Core'. Astymma's compatability or Deede's The Skeleton will also work if you prefer.* Try reinstalling sexoutNG and see if that works.

Have you toggled archive invalidation off then on under tools in FOMM to see if that fixes it?

You must have something conflicting something has been overwritten or something is installed incorrectly. On the sexoutNG thread first post it states. *Since '94, a compatible skeleton (AJ's BodyMorph) is included with 'Core'. Astymma's compatability or Deede's The Skeleton will also work if you prefer.* Try reinstalling sexoutNG and see if that works.

Have you toggled archive invalidation off then on under tools in FOMM to see if that fixes it?

Archive invalidation didn't help. Reinstalling Sexout and making sure to fully uninstall Bodies fixed the skeleton issues, but now I'm having trouble getting it to use a different bodysuit - right now the texture mapping is some weird and slightly disturbing crap (for example, mapping hands onto the guy's bare back and a penis onto his outer thigh?) Toggling archive invalidation didn't help there either. 

Right now, I got the bodysuits from the "Roberts Bodysuits for manual installer" here in Data\Meshes\Armor\SexoutBodysuits\outfitmerect.nif and outfitmerectAmra.nif. I'm getting a result where MCM only lets me choose between Sexout Bodies and none for the Male Bodysuit option under Male Clothes. Do I need to change something to get it to recognize that they're there?

Edit: totally unrelated issue, but I'm having Unethical Deeds never say that anyone is an enemy for Player As Victim. If anyone knows anything about that, that'd help, too.

• 4 weeks later...

Archive invalidation didn't help. Reinstalling Sexout and making sure to fully uninstall Bodies fixed the skeleton issues, but now I'm having trouble getting it to use a different bodysuit - right now the texture mapping is some weird and slightly disturbing crap (for example, mapping hands onto the guy's bare back and a penis onto his outer thigh?) Toggling archive invalidation didn't help there either. 

Right now, I got the bodysuits from the "Roberts Bodysuits for manual installer" here in Data\Meshes\Armor\SexoutBodysuits\outfitmerect.nif and outfitmerectAmra.nif. I'm getting a result where MCM only lets me choose between Sexout Bodies and none for the Male Bodysuit option under Male Clothes. Do I need to change something to get it to recognize that they're there?

Edit: totally unrelated issue, but I'm having Unethical Deeds never say that anyone is an enemy for Player As Victim. If anyone knows anything about that, that'd help, too.

Nah my dude, you click NONE and then it uses whatever you have installed. 

Least that is how mine work.

,Also with the newest sexout,it comes with a skeleton so I don't think you NEED another one.

In fact, it says somewhere that it's not recommended that you try and use the two

EDIT: Also, the UED is for combat, so while in combat you press the given hotkey to surrender yourself to some sexy action. 

Archived