SOS 3D Pubic Hair

So, my female characters have themselves a nice bush, inbetween the untamed setting from The Painted Lady and the Hairy Vaginas mesh, but my boys are bare.

Are there any meshes for Schlongs of Skyrim that have modeled, 3d pubic hairs?

If not, can it be made?

Would it be possible/ easy to remodel the hairs from The Painted Lady and Hairy Vaginas to form one mega man bush?

Do you have a preferred schlong?

Edit: Loading the splice now. Splice won't work. I need to do a more committed attempt..

Tried doing this myself a while back. It doesn't really appear to work at all. I do have limited knowledge with .nifskope and modelling in general but all the shit that would normally work on everything else seems to fail here.

Do you have a preferred schlong?

Edit: Loading the splice now. Splice won't work. I need to do a more committed attempt..

Tried doing this myself a while back. It doesn't really appear to work at all. I do have limited knowledge with .nifskope and modelling in general but all the shit that would normally work on everything else seems to fail here.

I have some 3ds max experience and I was gonna load it up in that.

Oh, I do. lol,  I use both.

I added the files I use so others my attempt to get this working better.

I will say this officially: This is not my work. I only cut and pasted the 3DPhair mesh onto the SAM genitals for my own personal playthroughs. I make no claims to be the originator of the mod or any of its content. I just wanted to see how it looked on the SAM models.

With that said, I should point out that the hair mesh does not get concealed with the schlong when wearing armor or briefs. I haven't quite figured that out. It may just be a flag needs to be set or something else I'm missing....

I will remove this if the original content owners require me to.

I use this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71755/?

I was able to add it to the SAM genitals too with mixed results.

You could always have used Ixum's Pubes for SAM.

The penis mesh is the same than SOS, you can share it here only if you don't share SAM body assets. If you want to share something body related such as armor/body conversion, you have to use the Ladymoiraine forum for this.

Theses files are fine because it's only the penis mesh. I don't know about the pubes, but if you have the permission I guess it's not a problem either.

On topic, I have done the conversion too yesterday, my files is almost the same as yours. I just didn't know how to deal with the pubes textures but well, you did it.

For the pubes issue that don't disappear when wearing armors, you're right. The mesh have to be flagged like the schlong, to make it react as if the pubes is part of the schlong. 

My only issue with those SOS pubes is that they have the same issue that most of those mods have, which is the color hair reset. TPL is an exception because it sets the hairs as "facial hair", but you can't have them auto-unequip based on slot uses.

I wonder if it would be possible to update TPL with a way to check for SOS slot ussage and make it show/hide the hairs when needed.

I will say this officially: This is not my work. I only cut and pasted the 3DPhair mesh onto the SAM genitals for my own personal playthroughs. I make no claims to be the originator of the mod or any of its content. I just wanted to see how it looked on the SAM models.

With that said, I should point out that the hair mesh does not get concealed with the schlong when wearing armor or briefs. I haven't quite figured that out. It may just be a flag needs to be set or something else I'm missing....

The penis mesh is the same than SOS, you can share it here only if you don't share SAM body assets. If you want to share something body related such as armor/body conversion, you have to use the Ladymoiraine forum for this.

Theses files are fine because it's only the penis mesh. I don't know about the pubes, but if you have the permission I guess it's not a problem either.

On topic, I have done the conversion too yesterday, my files is almost the same as yours. I just didn't know how to deal with the pubes textures but well, you did it.

For the pubes issue that don't disappear when wearing armors, you're right. The mesh have to be flagged like the schlong, to make it react as if the pubes is part of the schlong. 

Thanks Khyan69. But how is that done? Is it the armor that needs the flag because I cant find anything in the nif itself that triggers this.

I noticed it was set to STATIC and changed it to MUTABLE because I know that causes problems but I don't see anything for concealing unless it's in each armor and needs the pube mesh added as a conceal.

Skyrimfloo: When I was messing with various settings, I enabled facegenrbgtint in the BShaderproperties and it made the pubes the same color as my hair but didn't look very good. May play around with it if I can fix the concealing problem.

Thanks Khyan69. But how is that done? Is it the armor that needs the flag because I cant find anything in the nif itself that triggers this.

I noticed it was set to STATIC and changed it to MUTABLE because I know that causes problems but I don't see anything for concealing unless it's in each armor and needs the pube mesh added as a conceal.

Skyrimfloo: When I was messing with various settings, I enabled facegenrbgtint in the BShaderproperties and it made the pubes the same color as my hair but didn't look very good. May play around with it if I can fix the concealing problem.

Did you see only the pubes or the penis too when wearing armor? I use your files instead of mine and I don't see any difference, I don't have this issue. What armor did you use? I can't see the pubes nor the penis when wearing SAM armors it seems it's fine. Maybe you use incompatible or outdated SAM armors or I did something to my files but I don't remember...

edit: Looks like the mod is good to go, mods sourced and combined: Orginal genital mesh: VectorPlexus, 3D Pubic Hair for CBBE and SOS: 4uDIK1

Thanks for your works and sharing . By the way , could you make a 3D chest hair mod for SAM ?

Guest ffabris

edit: Looks like the mod is good to go, mods sourced and combined: Orginal genital mesh: VectorPlexus, 3D Pubic Hair for CBBE and SOS: 4uDIK1

Awesome job - thank you! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, I do. lol, I use both.

I added the files I use so others my attempt to get this working better.

Could anyone weight paint these? I have no experience at all with it, and saw topic a while ago about female pubes having hdt, so I was just wondering.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived