Where can I get these armors?

Frozium

I'm using Skims athletic body but there isn't any clothing and armor replacer out there and I can only rely in mod's armors for keeping the athletic appearance. However, searching for it in Google, I came across this:

post-875716-0-95553100-1456761389_thumb.jpg

post-875716-0-59937600-1456761402_thumb.jpg

The screenshots were made by Nexus user driscollds. I've tried to PM him but he/she hasn't answered yet.

If someone knows where to get these armors, please, post it here.

Oh, I almost forgot: where can I get the Lara Croft athletic suit?

post-875716-0-97267500-1456761549_thumb.jpg post-875716-0-53172300-1456761561_thumb.jpg

Thanks 

2nd to last screenshot is resident evil outfit there is one on LL called Bouncing Biohazard pack it has a part 1 and 2 for the mod last one might be in there as well can't remember though it's been awhile but the other one is in it though I think it has pants.

I searched for it but they don't look athletic at all, they look absolutely skinny

2nd to last screenshot is resident evil outfit there is one on LL called Bouncing Biohazard pack it has a part 1 and 2 for the mod last one might be in there as well can't remember though it's been awhile but the other one is in it though I think it has pants.

I have good news and bad news about the clothing replacer:

Good: I've been able to contact the creator

Bad: The replacer is gone forever

Archived