Soul Gem Oven - no scaling??

cindersinned

Soul Gem Oven broke. It was working fine until today. It's nearly 1am and I've given up on trying to fix it myself - too new to mod use, I guess. And no one else seems to have seen this issue. Here's the TL;DR of events leading up to the break & the break itself:

• Install Pinup Poses.
  • Uninstall Pinup Poses because FNIS can't find the files so there's not much point.
  • Uninstall and reinstall LSAR A little sexy apparel replacer (I thought it broke, it didn't, whoops).
  • Kill dragon, have sex with guard.
  • Use tfc console command during sex. Don't get out of command until after scene.
  • Find out that this apparently breaks the game so you can't draw weapons.
  • Go back to earlier save file (in Ragged Flagon). Can now draw weapons.
  • Try inserting soul gems. They go in. No scaling of belly occurs even though it really should have.
  • Wait. No scaling of breasts, either.
  • Check that I have scaling on. All of it's on.
  • Fiddle around with settings. No change.
  • Uninstall Soul Gem Oven and reinstall, running FNIS after the reinstall. Still not working.
  • Try to use BodySlide presets to fix the issue. Doesn't work.
  • Run FNIS again to be sure. Nope.

Basically: My character can be pregnant and produce milk, but there's no scaling and the benefits of large breasts don't appear. No notifications about changes. Before this I had a small issue where NPCs wouldn't scale bellies (but boobs always scaled) but I didn't really mind so long as my PC's stuff worked. All other animations seem to be working fine. Menus are presently working fine, including the power that opens the character menu for SGO.

Load order below. I'm aware of what a mess this is, I've been meaning to delete a couple (like the thief outfit, lingerie, sabre cat, etc). I have to guess it's something in the load order but I don't know what...

Dragonborn

HearthFires

Dawnguards.

hdtHighHeel

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition

ZaZAnimationPack

SexLab

SexLabAroused

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core

dcc-soulgem-oven-000

zaz-craft

SkyUI

Cloaks - Dawnguard

Cloaks

DibellasCompulsion-NudeSpell-1-(gets cut off)

LovelyHairstylesLITE

Remodeled Armor

Tembtra Thief Armor

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force

Guard Dialogue Overhaul

LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa

RaceMenu

RaceMenuPlugin

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE

360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwards

FNIS

XPMSE

PetSabreJango

RealisticWaterTwo

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary...

inhumansoldiers

HDT Piercingsets

AmazingFollowerTweaks

SRfreckles

sextoys-calyps-2

SexLab Eager NPCs

Schlongs of Skyrim

SOS - Smurf Average Addon

SOS - VectorPlus Regular Addon.

SOS - Shop.

UIExtensions.

SSv2

El_WayfarersCoat

NoNakedComments

RiversideLodge

My Home Is Your Home

zzLSAR

So um... Any ideas?? 'Cause I'm stumped.

do the belly and breast sliders work in racemenu? and don't just say yes go double check.

if they dont work then thats the problem.

if they do give your papyrus.log

They work the same way they always have: no scaling with clothes on, scaling when naked. Which is really weird, because SGO has been scaling with clothes on but not scaling when pregnant. (In retrospect, that's an issue I should probably have investigated earlier, but it didn't really bother me that much...) (Also, while most clothes scaled, the Nightingale armour didn't for some reason.)

So to answer your question: yes and no. They sort-of-work. 

As requested, Papyrus.log: Papyrus.0.log

Update: I ran TES5Edit, and now it's gotten even weirder.

The HDT Boobs & Butt addon for LSAR now doesn't work when characters have clothes on... but it does when they're naked. Which was the other way around to what it was before. Lydia apparently has boobs scaled to max, but again, only when naked. Her belly isn't scaling at all.

Boobs seem to have broken completely, actually - they don't scale (except for poor Lydia), and no milk is being produced at all...

• 6 months later...

do the belly and breast sliders work in racemenu? and don't just say yes go double check.

if they dont work then thats the problem.

if they do give your papyrus.log

Should i redo my body or hdt or the breast and butt physics or the skeleton because i dont want to mess it up

• 11 months later...

Archived