Need help with skyrim amorous adventures.

noserrub

So I installed this mod and began my quest with Ysolda, the quest and dialog work perfectly, but whenever I finish the quest and try to do the deed  the conversation just ends and she walks away, it does say "failed to claim an available thread" on the console though. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this or what might be causing the problem? I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask, if it is please point me in the right direction.

Usually an error like this is better to be posted on the specific mod thread: SexLab Amorous Adventures.

The error you reported seems to be related to SexLab (running out of threads.)

But it is really a difficult case, the number of SexLab threads is high enough to do not have this problem.

Re-post in the Amorous Adventure thread, and add your papyrus log to better understand what is going one on your installation.

Thanks.

Archived