person123456 slim conversions (clothing for skinny girls)

***DISCLAIMER, THIS PACKAGE CONSISTS OF CLOTHING FOR REALLY SKINNY GIRLS. IF THIS ISN'T YOUR THING SAVE YOURSELF SOME TIME AND PRESS THE BACK BUTTON NOW***

Hi all,

Came back to mod skyrim after 2 months of busy school. Since people keep asking me about my clothes Ive decided to upload them somewhere, which is here.

When I started modding skyrim again, I decided to conform all my clothing ports and skyrim clothing that I liked to fit on my modified CBBE body so that they can all mix and match with each other. This is a package of some of my ports/conversions.

As you probably guessed from the disclaimer my modified body is super skinny, it depicts thin thighs and long calves. As the proportions stray quite far from the norm, this will probably not appeal to the vast majority of users, please look at the ss before downloading.

Unlike my previous release thread, I've put all the clothing into one package to save everyone some headaches. I've also included an esp file to place some barrels near Breezehome that carries the clothing.

All contents in this package are based on my modified CBBE body which is super skinny with long calves. They are designed to be used with Rhao's High Heels skeleton (included). They most likely will clip with anything that is not from this package.

All clothes are purely for cosmetics purposes and probably have terrible/random stats.

Ok blahblahblah nice wall of text, I'm sure everyone reads it :). heres the link to the files, install instructions are inside:

person123456 skinny conversions

some ss:

1224386-1334975184.jpg

1224386-1335333626.jpg

1224386-1335470294.jpg

locationw.jpg

There are likely some missing textures and other issues but as I'm not expecting too much reception for this, I'm probably not going to care enough to fix them. This is probably never getting updated, sorry.

I made none of the original meshes/textures, most of them are from oblivion mods, but I do not remember exactly where so I apologize for not crediting you original authors. (might get around to that later)

That's all for this, check out my old oblivion/aion ports thread, I've updated some armors to use skyrim bodies.

Don't minimize your effort and job. It really good. The clothes look good in those model. I even starting to think to make a skinny new game, kinda a bit tired of the playboy model. But I even not playing the game because I am using part of my free time to test, modify and merge some mods.

I am downloading your mod and save it until the time that I am done with all of the merging and ready to start a new game with a skinny Eclair Farron version.

Dude, don't undersell yourself. Not only are the mods AWESOME... but your far from the only guy here that loves skinny girls.

Hell, I was sitting here last night trying to think how I could make my cbbe body have longer thinner legs... and you have already DONE it. If they had larger knockers, then it would be my ideal female form. Like a really hot, tall, petite asian girl... with a boob job. LOL

lol yeah I know I'm not the only one, thats why I bothered putting here since there were people requesting clothes in the body type. I just don't think that people who like this are the majority.

mm my thread on 3dmgame got deleted... looks like they do care about copyright over there...

Guest Vendayn

I don't really post too much here. Have found some nice things browsing the forums.

However, I did want to comment on this. Maybe as you say, we are in the minority...but I really like the look of your body. It actually is probably my new favorite. And the clothes are great.

Only minor problem is the shoes/feet clip into elevated terrain...seems fine on flat ground. Other than that, nice job man :)

Also, I actually found you over on Nexus I believe. Your sit animation mod. So I actually ended up looking over here, to see if in case you posted anything with your mods...and luckily you did :)

Guest Vendayn

Ah, yeah I looked at the file and must have missed it. My eyes aren't what they used to be. :P

So kind of a tradeoff thing then. Either the character clips through the ground a bit, or have NPCs higher up. I guess I'll make a copy of the skeleton.nif file, and replace it with the Rhaos skeleton. See how it looks.

Guest Vendayn

Yeah, it is a lot better with Rhao mod. Much better for screenshot taking, than feet going through the ground.

If you plan to do anything else with this mod (and it is rather awesome)...maybe you could make "equipable" feet. I'm not sure how the maker of the Rhao High Heels skeleton would take it. But something similar to what you did with the body/hands that are found in the barrel (kind of creepy now that I think of it :P)...but still able to use the custom equipment. This may be better than having every female NPC change, in any case.

A minor thing really (at least to me), the funny looking feet on other NPCs doesn't really bother me.

Anyway, really enjoy the mod. Like the guy above me said...it is what I've been looking for, though I just didn't know it :P

first time i tried your clothes on i did it w/o the skeleton you provided... and my char looked like a bubblehead doll XD i didn't know skeleton nif's also affect the headsize (they do right? or am i just imagining things?)

oh and about the npc thing, i was really reluctant till iunno like a week ago to use custom races cause i have so many body mods and stuff, but it i finally dared to and it works like a charm!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...