n8k's Black Rose Harness

View File

n8k's Black Rose from Skyrim ported to Fallout 4.

Gloves missing because I have zero experience in pretty much anything mod related.

It is craftable at the Chem Station, I tried to add it to Armorsmith and couldn't get it to work.

I screwed up with the folders, if you build with Bodyslide first then you will be fine but if you don't the n8kBlackRose.nif Mesh file needs to be moved to a new folder as follows: Meshes\Armor\n8kBlackRose\

Added a secondary file for people that just want a standalone without AE (Armorsmith Extended) and AKCR. To get the outfit open console and type: help BlackRose 4 then type: player.additem XXXXXXXX 1 Replace the Xs with the Item ID you get from the console.

Sorry for the inconvenience

All credit goes to n8k for his outfit and to Caliente, Cell and the rest of the amazing modders that created Outfit Studio, Material Editor and the Nifskope team.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/13/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE and Bodyslide. Optional Armorsmith Extended, AKCR

Guest Katherlne

Thank for this port, look gorgeous! Exactly what I was looking for melee character playthrough.

It seems screenshots not working, would love to see the outfit.

szJWjnc.jpg?13lB7s94.jpg?1

Just downloaded and tried it on MC and companion and it works fine for me. Thanks for sharing.

I noticed if I open the nif using outfit studio, the textures do not show up, but work fine in game.

BTW, you guys having problems, did you use "body/outfit" and build , or did you use "batch build", not sure if that would matter though.

Edit: Or do you not use Body Slide (just noticed it is not a requirement)

I apologize if it caused any issues with the ESP, bugs and lack of screenshots. I really have no clue of how Xedit works so just did a bunch of copy/paste until I got it to work, screenshots were all broken when I tried to link them so I gave up on that. 

If someone else is able to make a better ESP please feel free to upload it or send me a copy so I can pack it up and update the file. But if you want to upload it as your own thats fine too, just make sure to credit the creator of the original outfit. I really hope someone with real talent fix it up because it is absolutely amazing.

edit. Uploaded another zip with a ESP that does not require Armorsmith Extended but you need to use the console to get it. Also the issue some of you were having was because I totally forgot to put the Meshes\Armor\n8kBlackRose\ folder in the Zip file. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a good looking piece,thx a lot for porting it to fallout 4.

However,I looked it's poly count in nifskope,lots of small parts use too much polygons still.

And the Invisible part of the leg should be cut too.

I still not start to mod fallout 4,because lacking of official modding tools.Will work on a optimized version in the future.

There is a problem when I installed a new skin texture set.

Nuclear Nude

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1608/?

The texture seems doesn't fit.(it has been swap back to vanilla texture set something)

Any idea how to fix it?

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Thank for this port, look gorgeous! Exactly what I was looking for melee character playthrough.

It seems screenshots not working, would love to see the outfit.

szJWjnc.jpg?13lB7s94.jpg?1

Unfortunately these images seem to be broken too.. at least they are for me. :-/