Animations?

pyridoxine

Please forgive me if this has been discussed before, as I have just now heard of Lover's Lab and the such. Anyways, when the GECK comes out, how likely is it that sex scenes will be implemented? Let's just say I didn't romance Danse for nothing... 

Just you first post. So, it is OK.

The sex scenes will be implemented for sure, but not in a few days.

First a "FNIS for FO4" has to be developed. AFFF is progressing, but it will require time.

Then a "SexLab for FO4" has to be developed. It is going on too (name: SexTec), but again, it will require time. And especially to have the Creation Kit, without it, nothing can be done.

Please forgive me if this has been discussed before, as I have just now heard of Lover's Lab and the such. Anyways, when the GECK comes out, how likely is it that sex scenes will be implemented? Let's just say I didn't romance Danse for nothing... 

Just you first post. So, it is OK.

The sex scenes will be implemented for sure, but not in a few days.

First a "FNIS for FO4" has to be developed. AFFF is progressing, but it will require time.

Then a "SexLab for FO4" has to be developed. It is going on too (name: SexTec), but again, it will require time. And especially to have the Creation Kit, without it, nothing can be done.

What about jiggle? Will the modders do it like in Skyrim (BBP and TBBP fixed animations) and only after with physics or will they go straight to HDT?

What about jiggle? Will the modders do it like in Skyrim (BBP and TBBP fixed animations) and only after with physics or will they go straight to HDT?

No idea about that.

For sure is not something I will do. Not my skills or competence.

Right now, barely we have a good body (CBBE, thanks to Cell and Caliente.)

Still we don't have an enhanced skeleton. And we have no idea about how physic is handled in FO4, before the CK will be out.

So it is too early to answer this question.

Sorry.

But in my opinion, if something wil lbe done, it will be an enhanced HDT (not HDT itself), and for sure not a old style BBP or TBBP, that were pretty much incompatible with everything else.

The sticky post is pretty abrupt and non-explanatory, so in the interest of being nice to the newbies, I'm going to spell some things out:

1) Fallout 4 will definitely (in theory) get all of the wonderful adult content that Skyrim had, including sex animations, adult quest lines, BDSM content, skimpy and nude armors, jiggle physics, slaving, etc.  And with the new settlement building and management options we'll probably see even more awesome things that weren't possible before like setting up custom brothels and slavers camps, managing synth sex workers, and all sorts of exciting things. 

2) As previously stated, we need the GECK, because otherwise we're stuck using FO4Edit to try and mess with game files, which is painful for some things and impossible for everything else.

3) The adult content in Skyrim, F3, and NV was made possible by a series of frameworks.  i.e. Sexlab/Sexout, which handles managing sexual content like arousal and initiation of sex, FNIS which allows custom animations to be added to the game at all, and SKSE which allows for custom scripts to expand quest, object, and world interaction.

4) At the moment we have none of these things, but they are in development.  Hunt for topics about SexTec, AF4 and F4SE respectively.

If you want an idea of how this stuff works, install it for Skyrim.  Even just to dick around with.  By the time you've got all these frameworks working, and use them to implement something like Devious Devices, you'll understand the level of complexity to this class of modding.  There is no better teacher than experience. 

TL/DR: The good shit is coming, and we'll likely see even more in-depth work than we had in previous games, but it takes time, and modding tools that aren't available yet.  All sexy things come to those who wait. (or something like that :P)

Archived