Cybernetic Implants?

Brvtality

Not sure if this has been discussed before. Wonder why Fallout 4 barely touched it? You dig some out of Kellogg but that

pretty much sums up the implants. And I'm a little bummed about it. One of my favorite things about Fallout 3/NV was getting

ridiculously overpowered and becoming more and more of a machine. Maybe it'll be featured in an expansion? 

I can see these "cybernetic enhancements" becoming a lot better with the hands of skilled modders. Honestly, it's was like the devs sat down and said, "Alright guys, we need something that LoversLab can take and make extremely sexual, while remaining lore-friendly." Seriously can't wait for LL to make them TRULY enhancements. 

Outside of modding, I don't really see something that Bethesda will do involving the enhancements. Unless they make some dlc that expands on the institute. 

lol you beat me to the punch line there Brvtality but here is what i was thinking so far

Fallout 5 Mod: Synth Android Idea

Backstory: as the player is related to the DNA that made Synth gen 3s and the tach for implants are shown with the NPC Kellogg, then why not

Idea: the player male or female is remodeled with implants and cyber limbs that act as Armor in the sloths that can’t be removed but can be broken like the power armor and they can be modded like power armor, but its more permanent as it replaces the player’s Limbs, eyes and heart

Eye: they are replaced with synth like eyes and can be modded with a few mods as well replaces the pipboy with a pop up display like the power armor, eyes can’t be broken

Heart: as it's inside the player’s body it can't be broken, and some effects right off the bat is higher resistance to Rads, and a small increase to AP, Mods can enhance the effect but can be installed with auto use stimpacks like power armor mod

Limbs: they look like a Black gun metal color ( see Adam Jensen from deus ex machina) for the male version, but a smooth sleeker version for female, they can be broken and be repaired

Limbs Arms: can be modded for better Gun recoil, better aim with scops, Melee, lockpicking or hacking, or even a auto-hacker mod (gives no Exp)

Limbs Lags: can be modded for better sprint speed, carry weight, less or no fall damage

*Modding one self with craft systems* i see the player standing in a T shape in what can be seen as an open air auto doc as the little welders move around the player and some sparks as if its doing work on the player's body, while in this screen the player can mod each limb, eyes and heart if have the items to craft some items

this is the base of the mod i would like to see, but i do have more ideas for this mod once i have time to think some more and after what others give as feed back

Sort of like all the implants from Old World Blues but in a more physical representation that you can see and swap out, mix and match. I dig it.

Somewhere between Deus Ex and Iron Man. My main question would be how much can they deviate from the Power Armor body model? I barely

use power armor in the game, it just feels cumbersome, like driving a tank. Could they slim down the in game model and change its walking and

running posture to create some pretty sick looking cyborg models? Or would they have to work more towards the human end of things and create

armor that looks like cyborgs. I think I'd be fine with either as long as they were really well executed.

d5ae84ac5ec22bca211c0790cbad1404.jpg

886c47b60730aa96ec4b3a70b93662d6.jpg

Maybe put a basement on the Atomic Cats gas station called the Chopshop where you can do a lot more than just mod

your power armor. You can get some REAL work done. Maybe even institute some drawbacks as well, like the more 

mods and implants your body undergoes the less in common with humanity you have, so your charisma decreases as 

you slowly move towards being a complete machine. Or in the case of Lovers Lab Adult Especiale you get body parts 

and implants that would actually aid you in your "extracurricular activities." :D Overall I'm just really excited to see how

this will all come about soon. I think it'll definitely boost my opinion of the game to date.

Not sure if this has been discussed before. Wonder why Fallout 4 barely touched it? You dig some out of Kellogg but that

pretty much sums up the implants. And I'm a little bummed about it. One of my favorite things about Fallout 3/NV was getting

ridiculously overpowered and becoming more and more of a machine. Maybe it'll be featured in an expansion? 

Personaly I think that's DLC/Expansion content but no idea.

If no official content will use those then modders will make some awesome things.

true Power armor is a bit bulky but its always been that way, i do love that power armor is something the player can get in and out off at well, i dont think changing the power armor would help is this case as do to the power armor frame, so my idea was to pay pass it and use the armor sloths that the player all ready had for the arms and legs for a look it wanted, but there is no need for eyes and heart to use a slot as its internal, and should work as a perk base upgrade, unless there is more feed back and the G.E.C.K. comes out

Sort of like all the implants from Old World Blues but in a more physical representation that you can see and swap out, mix and match. I dig it.

Somewhere between Deus Ex and Iron Man. My main question would be how much can they deviate from the Power Armor body model? I barely

use power armor in the game, it just feels cumbersome, like driving a tank. Could they slim down the in game model and change its walking and

running posture to create some pretty sick looking cyborg models? Or would they have to work more towards the human end of things and create

armor that looks like cyborgs. I think I'd be fine with either as long as they were really well executed.

d5ae84ac5ec22bca211c0790cbad1404.jpg

886c47b60730aa96ec4b3a70b93662d6.jpg

Maybe put a basement on the Atomic Cats gas station called the Chopshop where you can do a lot more than just mod

your power armor. You can get some REAL work done. Maybe even institute some drawbacks as well, like the more 

mods and implants your body undergoes the less in common with humanity you have, so your charisma decreases as 

you slowly move towards being a complete machine. Or in the case of Lovers Lab Adult Especiale you get body parts 

and implants that would actually aid you in your "extracurricular activities." :D Overall I'm just really excited to see how

this will all come about soon. I think it'll definitely boost my opinion of the game to date.

du ypu hawe mesh?

this is mowe things it  is not for game

why not?

for this u nid profesional with lot of free time

and good machine to handke this :shy:

all graphic and procesor hawe isu if u are  amd user

if u hawe nash

i ca tray

it is raly dens mash

more dor mowe thing

nice tut

u make mash and texture and port in game and that is it ty for wotching

u maj me ici

du u gawe more pictures

Fallout 2 featured implants and such. In vault city you could repair a pre war medical pod (if I recall, they featured in fallout 3 and nv). You could find medical chips around the wastes that would plug into the machine, and would increase your special stats. All aside from luck anyway I believe.

You also had the option of bringing the doctor a set of combat armour that he'd slice up and shove under your skin to increase your passive damage resistance. You could do a second level that increased it further, but would decrease your charisma by 1, because of all the lumps under your skin making you less attractive.

The final implant was the Phoenix upgrades. Never managed to get it myself, but I know it increases resistance to fire or

laser attacks or something. They'd be added to your perks list. Was shocked to find there was nothing like this in fallout 4. Got really excited at the mention of implants in Kellogg, but that was the first and last we heard of it.

I would not object to a mod bringing these very canon elements back into the game. They wouldn't even have to be visual.

Monocyte Breeder? I remember that and sub dermal armor sticking out to me in New Vegas. I think it would be pretty sweet if the implants were visual although it doesn't necessarily have to be. I get how that could be a real pain in the ass for people wanting to use different body textures, etc. Just a fun idea to play around with.

Looting Kellogg's implants were the  entire reason I betrayed "The Brotherhood" and joined "The Institute", against my better judgement, on my first playthrough.

And then Bethesda goes and immediately scraps the notion. wtf.

Will probably be a bit down the road. But I have faith in our valiant modders. 

Memison, i never played Fallout, and Fallout 2, i started with Fallout 3 and so on, and if your talking about the Phoenix upgrade from Fallout NV, it was a health Regen a slow one at that

Most people did, and who could blame them? Awesome games in their own right, but I'll confess to enjoying the sheer freedom in the first and second ones.

Remember fucking a girl in a town, when her father burst in with a shotgun and forced me to marry her (much to the dismay of her redneck brother). She would then follow me around and refuse to leave me alone, even when I tried to do so for her own safety, or to gain access to restricted areas. Long story short, I walked her into the wastes and blew her head off she was so annoying.

The Phoenix upgrades were in the second game as well, but clearly a different application. As I mentioned before, I never worked out how to get them, but I found them on a save game editor, in the available perks. I'm sure a wiki attack would find them, but I haven't played fo3 in quite some time. Plus, I find it takes some of hate fun out of the game.

Idea: the player male or female is remodeled with implants and cyber limbs that act as Armor in the sloths that can’t be removed but can be broken like the power armor and they can be modded like power armor, but its more permanent as it replaces the player’s Limbs, eyes and heart

You are J.C. Denton and I claim my 20 credit reward!

• 2 weeks later...

i think what you went is a some what more armored version of the suit in Crysis

83b4d60cf3eebae9f3f63b952091bde4.jpg

Being able to mod this like Power armor would be cool

This is exactly what I am hoping to see, possibly built on a frame made from synth muscle fiber...it would enhance physical abilities and resisteances and be able to be modded as power armor but not have the damage reduction. It would fit my stealth assassin type character much better than the big tanky heavy armor.  Something like +1 to str, end, agi with a 10% bonus to speed, jump height and fall distance with the power armor mods and an armor resistance rating of a vault suit. I have so many dreams and so few skills.......

There's this image on the nexus, which I think brings about a perfect idea for Cybernetics.

6832624-1452592619.jpg

They've obviously based this character off the female BLOPS 3 Character, but it's basically the PA Frame scaled down to fit the arm, with the help of Kellog's arm piece for the shoulder.

This could work perfectly, use scaled down PA Frame for Arms and Legs, thus providing bonuses, like no fall damage and stronger melee/strength etc. Would love to see this expanded on.

Archived