Could not enable fnis creature pack or sexlab creature files not detected

loverbubble

Hey guys, so I'n having a problem with creature pack. When I run FNIS for users it says that everything is fine :

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 1 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

But, when I'm in game and trying to allow creature animation is doesnt react, like its loading, so I have to quit and open menu again, and this time is gives me an error message: "Could not enable fnis creature pack or sexlab creature files not detected".

I have fnis creature pack 5.3 and creature framework 12.7. I'm using NMM, no MO.

Help please.

It's because you didn't install SexLab creatures that is separate file in SexLab download section. Once you install it, run FNIS, LOOT, start your game, got to SL MCM menu and enable creature support under Animation settings. Exit the menu and wait for notification that Creature support is installed.

It's because you didn't install SexLab creatures that is separate file in SexLab download section. Once you install it, run FNIS, LOOT, start your game, got to SL MCM menu and enable creature support under Animation settings. Exit the menu and wait for notification that Creature support is installed.

Would you please be so kind to give me the link of this file because I can't find it? When I google Sexlab creater pack it doesnt really give any results.

Also there is the list of all mods, just in case.

post-952346-0-68718100-1444293622_thumb.jpg

Would you please be so kind to give me the link of this file because I can't find it? When I google Sexlab creater pack it doesnt really give any results.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/go/6a0a34853f8fe7202a6b1065e3348c4a/skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v1602-hotfix-2-updated-sep-1st-2015

http://www.loverslab.com/files/go/6a0a34853f8fe7202a6b1065e3348c4a/skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v1602-hotfix-2-updated-sep-1st-2015

Gives me an error, "An internal error occurred. Please contact an administrator"

And I think I already have that thing, is it not in my list of mods?

No, you don't have SexLab creature animations 1.60. You only have SexLab framework 1.60

You have to download SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip, second one in the row from the page I gave you.

Then you have a problem with browser. try to download it from "Mirror link".

Or you click on the SexLab under "Downloads" , click on "Download" green button and go...

Then you have a problem with browser. try to download it from "Mirror link".

Or you click on the SexLab under "Downloads" , click on "Download" green button and go...

Ok now everything works, u r awesome! Thanks for help!

No problem. I'm glad it works now. :) Enjoy in game. :)

• 7 months later...

Kiruthekitty you are referring to -newest- Sexlab installs?

Well, I recently upped a whole lot of mods after a months long hiatus of myself. So before I upped anything else, I upped FNIS to newest version, so you should grab that too.

As you mentioned this thread is older, so of course the links are gone, there's the new SL:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v161b-updated-jan-7th-2016/

Oh by the way, not to sound like a fanboy/girl, but, you should NOT "not use MO" 

I for one go "hybrid": I install with NMM, and launch game/tools with MO (so that for example TES5Edit, MergePlugins, Wyrebash etc. use the MO-profile and loadorder)

Archived