[WIP] Rogue Armor HD for SKyrim

Alecu

Hello guys :D.

I wanted a while ago to port my old rogue armor from oblivion to Skyrim. While I was doing it, I wanted to make some tweaks and improve it a bit.

In the end I decided to make a new version much more better than the old one. The modeling is done now and I am making the textures now. This is the easy part but it still takes a lot of time because it is really slow to bake shadows and ambient occlusion.

This is a comparison between the new version for skyrim and the old version:

34601-1443744803.jpg

I still have some work left to do, the shadows that you see there are too strong, will bake softer ones and will add reflections to them.

Hope you guys like it :cool:

I like a lot some details of the new version:

- the asymmetrical skirt is a very nice idea;

- the stripes on the boots and the neck scarf are a nice touch too;

- removing the dagger from the belt waist was also almost mandatory because the clipping with waist weapons;

Looks better than the Oblivion version so far. Good job! :D   

great armour man, can I suggest something ? chains for the upper shirt ? or logo on the back of the torso ?

Great idea man :D.

Something like this:

%D0%91%D1%80%D1%8E%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%B6%D0

Hopefully it won't get the poly count too high :D. But who cares as long as it looks cool.

I like a lot some details of the new version:

- the asymmetrical skirt is a very nice idea;

- the stripes on the boots and the neck scarf are a nice touch too;

- removing the dagger from the belt waist was also almost mandatory because the clipping with waist weapons;

Looks better than the Oblivion version so far. Good job! :D   

Thanks man :D.

The funny thing is that I asked a lot of "expert" women if I should add that scarf or the asymetrical skirt and they all said it would be a bad idea lol.

I am glad I kept my ideas :D.

Archived