Removing panties from Killer Keo's Skimpy Armor

Iwanttomakearequest

I was wondering if it was possible to remove the panties from all of the armors in Killer Keo's Skimpy Armor mod, or if there was already a mod/person that did this. If you think it would be easier to explain how to remove the panties rather than actually removing them yourself, that's fine by me. I'm not sure if this matter, but I'm using the bodyslide conversion on Sill Huge setting. Thank you!

You can also do the same with nifskope. Just load the _0 and _1 files into nifskope 1 at a time and right click the panties and go to block - remove branch then save as to overwrite the nif. Make sure to do it to both the _0 and _1 files otherwise nothing will change in game.

Use Bodyslide 2.0 found here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

Open it up and click on Outfit Studio.

(Personally, I prefer bodyslide to using nifskope. Nifskope is more for modders who make their own custom armors, bodyslide is better for personally customizing the armor to whatever body you're using)

Once you have Outfit Studio open (keep bodyslide open), there's two possibilities.

Loading Reference & Loading Outfit

Reference is what you use for weights/bones, outfit is the one you actually want to change

So open it up whatever mesh you want to change in your skyrim directory

Usually found under: C://Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps?Common/Skyrim/Data/Meshes/

Then either armor or clothes, or whatever else you need to find

(Note: if you're changing vanilla clothes, or a large replacer, sometimes they have the file in a .bsa file. This is found in the Skyrim Data folder. You'll need a BSA extracter to edit them. Extract, then edit the extracted files. You can keep the bsa or copy it to another location)

Once you've loaded your outfit, you can delete the panties object. Or use the tools to hide it in the body.

Hope this helped, feel free to ask any other questions

Play around with it a bit first though

You can load up the armors individually in Bodyslide and delete the panty mesh, and then overwrite the exsisting nif file when saving . Do this for both _0 and _1 weight files.

Okay, seems simple enough... where can I find the files for the armor, and how to I load them into Bodyslide?

Archived