Nude Briarhearts?!?!

GimmeBACON

Okay I skimmed through SOS and saw someone commented on this, but as far as I'm aware, we never got a fix for it. The briarheart outfit isn't there and their wing wong is just flopping around proudly for all to see. At first I got a chuckle out of it because, well, you don't see them all to often. For me the humor ended when I was doing the heart of dibella quest, walked in to find the kid locked in the cage, with him standing in front of it with a high arousal level. Needless to say I killed him, kept stabbing him after, and turned off his schlong as punishment for making me feel sick. :angry:

Back on topic, is there a fix to make the outfit visible again? Because after that fiasco, I can't go to Markarth without getting uncomfortable. 

Okay I skimmed through SOS and saw someone commented on this, but as far as I'm aware, we never got a fix for it. The briarheart outfit isn't there and their wing wong is just flopping around proudly for all to see. At first I got a chuckle out of it because, well, you don't see them all to often. For me the humor ended when I was doing the heart of dibella quest, walked in to find the kid locked in the cage, with him standing in front of it with a high arousal level. Needless to say I killed him, kept stabbing him after, and turned off his schlong as punishment for making me feel sick. :angry:

Back on topic, is there a fix to make the outfit visible again? Because after that fiasco, I can't go to Markarth without getting uncomfortable. 

Make sure you've check that the USKP briarheart fix for the outfit isn't being overwritten. I know for a fact HDT havok object overwrites this.

Archived