HDT Armor with belly node?

svartur

I seem to find myself a bit lost on something I want to find.

So far I have managed to find just about everything I wanted to get my HDT setup going but I've come to hit a brick wall on knowing what to do next.

I'm using the sevenbase bombshell body, got the textures I wanted, got the skeleton I need, Everything works exactly how I wanted it to so far but I can't seem to locate where to find an armour set that works with changes to the belly node.

i.e. with mods like Being Female or Fill Her Up the nude bodies respond how they should when the belly is filled out but I don't know what clothing/armour set to use with this since the one I currently like to use just flattens the stomach out back to normal when a chest piece is put on.

Fishing for suggestions.

There is a few armor replacers that do have belly node included, like this one for example: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1126-sevenbase-tbbp-pregnancy-vanilla-armor-and-clothing-replacer/

That aside its quite easy, even if a bit time consuming, to copy the belly weights from the body to a armor mesh with outfit studio. That way you can enable the belly on any armor you wish. For example I've done so on all vanilla armors and clothes of Remodeled Armors.

This looks like just the thing I was looking for! Although your idea of copying the belly weights has perked my attention. I haven't used outfitstudio in a very long time, is there instructions on how to do this "simple" copy paste from body to armor?

Out of curiosity did you get the armor's to work i've also wondered about this but had no luck.

Currently I'm working on it in my spare time, and there's a lot of armor to go through! So far I finished copying all of the weights for the armor, just have to do clothing and both DLC's next.

Archived