Pls help....:( Male/Female player covers him/her self when nude

Snips1366

Hello, I installed a new mod (las mount i think) , and now my character covers herself when she is naked.

So if any of you knows what mod uses that kind of animation i will be in your depth.

Please help ;(((

Thank you everyone for the quick respond.The problem is gone now,it was from a mod called "more devious .... something ,quests i think"

again THANK YOU ALL!!! :)

Hello, I installed a new mod (las mount i think) , and now my character covers herself when she is naked.

So if any of you knows what mod uses that kind of animation i will be in your depth.

Please help ;(((

no idea what to tell you, but i actually kinda want this for my game. just like a hotkey for whether or not they do it. 

''press J to be embarrassed'' 

Please help ;(((

A mod Actually does this, Sex lab aroused animations I think or something close to that.

Please help ;(((

no idea what to tell you, but i actually kinda want this for my game. just like a hotkey for whether or not they do it. 

yeah, with a hotkey  wound be great but , it's getting annoying when they do it automatically (it annoys me very much :D )

Please help ;(((

A mod Actually does this, Sex lab aroused animations I think or something close to th at.

I don't think it's from  SexLab Aroused but i will try . I'v have been using it for a year i think but yes , it must be something like that . Thanks anyway 

Please help ;(((

yeah, with a hotkey  wound be great but , it's getting annoying when they do it automatically (it annoys me very much :D )

Please help ;(((

A mod Actually does this, Sex lab aroused animations I think or something close to th at.

I don't think it's from  SexLab Aroused but i will try . I'v have been using it for a year i think but yes , it must be something like that . Thanks anyway 

nope it's not from SexLab Aroused :(

Deviously Cursed Loot 4.8 (Miscellaneous Option/ Allow Cover Animation) and Devious Devices-More Devious Quest (Device Comment/ Shame Effect?) both do the cover animation

DD-MDQ can be disabled for the PC only my setting your character to Exhibitionist in SL Aroused or switched off for all in DD-MDQ

Please help ;(((

Thank you everyone for the quick respond.The problem is gone now,it was from a mod called "more devious .... something ,quests i think"

again THANK YOU ALL!!! :)

Look through your mods in the CU and see if any have a cover option if they do disable it.

Archived