Would it be possible to get the cat suit in good old normal UNP, rather than just UNPB? Looks great but since it is only listed as for UNPB I can't use it without messing with the body shape of my chars.

UNP hmmm, I would be quite easy to achieve because the only thing that are different are breasts.

Just tested the update.

Turns out you forgot to update the wings and wig in nifskope to their proper slots.

Otherwise, it works great.

I really appreciate your time for testing my messy mods. I too tired lately and I mess up a lot. . .

Quick suggestion for people that want to mix this. The Black Rose set's gloves and boots really well match the catsuit. Some minor clippings on the leather straps but nothing major. I had the gloves equipped for long time and didnt even notice.

Also i noticed the default boots do not appear fully. Easily fixable by using the 4.0 default height from the MCM settings of the HDT HighHeels.

Quick 2 suggestions: Maybe slight HDT effect on the wig maybe? Also could you make a version where the suit is not glossy? Because under certain lights its blinding even when using the slighly less  glossy variant.

About gloss, just open nyo_suit2.nif ,go to BDLightingShaderProperty and change Glossiness(600) and SpecularStrenght(4) to lower values like 30 / 1.

Could you make the wig as a hair mod?

Well, hair textures are way too low res. In renders they look a lot better than in Skyrim. No idea how to improve them without creating a new textures.

very nice!! but whats up with the hillarius boots?  can someone actually walk on them?? it was the only part i didnt like...and i cant wear other boots cause the ermor get unequiped

also conversion for CBBE hdt  +1!!!

Yeah , those are kinda weird boots. I was surprised too, how the heck you are supposed to walk with them.

A little update with lots of fixes and some new stuff. In case you want to know what has exactly changed:

• fixed that weird stretching under the left armipit
  • fixed weights on the zippers , so they will look nice in flexible poses
  • no one has noticed that a red version glossiness was bugged? fixed it
  • added catsuit with a naked feets ( boots are removed, pic below )

Hh0Qw9W.png

Could you give me the values to making the suit without any glossiness or those are the values.

Tried copying the values from Black Rose. 50/10 but the armor glows even brighter than thousand suns now. Do different armor glow differently?

That outfit was made to work only with gloss effect otherwise textures are really ugly.

YhSqnr1.jpg

But if you really wish , here is edited version. Just overwrite original files with these. It applies to both catsuits , 1 and 2.

2nd suit has almost no gloss, first one just a little little.

Also a quick fix, I you still encounter some problems with a wig or wings, reinstall my plugin fully , ie disable my mod , launch your game,load, save , exit , enable new version.

• fixed wig, wings and catsuit 2 ( it had old mesh )

even_less_gloss.rar

fix 1.4.1.rar

Just tested the update.

Turns out you forgot to update the wings and wig in nifskope to their proper slots.

Otherwise, it works great.

I really appreciate your time for testing my messy mods. I too tired lately and I mess up a lot. . .

Any time. I quite like the mod, and want it to be as perfect as it possibly can.

Quick 2 suggestions: Maybe slight HDT effect on the wig maybe? Also could you make a version where the suit is not glossy? Because under certain lights its blinding even when using the slighly less  glossy variant.

About gloss, just open nyo_suit2.nif ,go to BDLightingShaderProperty and change Glossiness(600) and SpecularStrenght(4) to lower values like 30 / 1.

Could you make the wig as a hair mod?

Well, hair textures are way too low res. In renders they look a lot better than in Skyrim. No idea how to improve them without creating a new textures.

very nice!! but whats up with the hillarius boots?  can someone actually walk on them?? it was the only part i didnt like...and i cant wear other boots cause the ermor get unequiped

also conversion for CBBE hdt  +1!!!

Yeah , those are kinda weird boots. I was surprised too, how the heck you are supposed to walk with them.

A little update with lots of fixes and some new stuff. In case you want to know what has exactly changed:

• fixed that weird stretching under the left armipit
  • fixed weights on the zippers , so they will look nice in flexible poses
  • no one has noticed that a red version glossiness was bugged? fixed it
  • added catsuit with a naked feets ( boots are removed, pic below )

Hh0Qw9W.png

The wearable wig is good. Is it possible for you to make it as hair?

Also if you can make the UNP, wouldn't it be possible for you to make the cloting got an adjustable breast size (weight). Since the 0 of the UNPB is the same as 0 of UNP afaik.

Anyway good job, waiting for the long hime cut hair as hair mod.

The wearable wig is good. Is it possible for you to make it as hair?

Also if you can make the UNP, wouldn't it be possible for you to make the cloting got an adjustable breast size (weight). Since the 0 of the UNPB is the same as 0 of UNP afaik.

Anyway good job, waiting for the long hime cut hair as hair mod.

Its for UNPB Cleavage. I would have to remodel it firstly to UNPB shape. Right now I want to focus on hairs.

hi again... i have a question...from witch hairpack is the hair of the catsuit screenshots?

Its probably from SG or simshair or ks hairdo. I don't remember exactly which one. But I think its ks hairdo.

Meanwhile I have been working on more doa wigs and I converted it to unpb cleavage. Heels need few bugfixes / tweaks and its done. When I get to home I will finish it.

rFmrVTl.png

I have also some bunny suits from DoA , dunno if its good idea to release them since there are so many bunny suits already.

Thank you Dagren the catsuits look great.

I am using the un7b body at the moment and these catsuits look great on this body, no clipping issues and her enormous attributes didn't seem to decrease in size at all...........fantastic........thank you again.

post-710630-0-94709900-1431438883_thumb.jpg

I am using the un7b body at the moment and these catsuits look great on this body, no clipping issues and her enormous attributes didn't seem to decrease in size at all...........fantastic........thank you again.

Un7b is a really similar to unpb cleavage. In terms of shape.

Do you have the long hair (or wig) for Nyotengu like this

61697_zps42ywl4ld.jpg

Yes I do. However I i'm still thinking how to deal with this hair properly to release it without bugs.

61697_zps42ywl4ld.jpg

Yes I do. However I've i'm still thinking how to deal with this hair properly to release it without bugs.

If that's the hair you're thinking of adding HDT physics to, then why not release it without first for those (like me) who dislike the HDT physics, then when it's done, release the HDT version as a separate hair which can override the non-HDT version.

Just my two and 99/1 cents.

61697_zps42ywl4ld.jpg

Yes I do. However I've i'm still thinking how to deal with this hair properly to release it without bugs.

Yeah, I hope to see that new hair (or wig) soon, thank you so much :)

• 3 weeks later...

Turns out this works fine with CBBE TBBP. I just put it in to try it instead of trying to convert it and it fits fine, no clipping visible. The heels are a bit much though. lol Great set.

Because there is no body underneath the catsuit. Only parts I left are breast area and belly, everything else is removed to reduce file size and to prevent clippings.

Heels well, I kinda like them but there is a heel-less version too. With a naked feets so you can use boots from any other mods like blackrose set for example or f bobs boots.

I've been experimenting in the beginning to make heels a bit angled but it doesn't really looked any better.

Turns out this works fine with CBBE TBBP. I just put it in to try it instead of trying to convert it and it fits fine, no clipping visible. The heels are a bit much though. lol Great set.

Because there is no body underneath the catsuit. Only parts I left are breast area and belly, everything else is removed to reduce file size and to prevent clippings.

Heels well, I kinda like them but there is a heel-less version too. With a naked feets so you can use boots from any other mods like blackrose set for example or f bobs boots.

I've been experimenting in the beginning to make heels a bit angled but it doesn't really looked any better.

Oh, that's fine then. I like the cleavage. :)

Did you have another Nyotengu costume ?

And I'm also still waiting your wig :D

I'm not going to make any promises but I have another nyo suit on my watch.

But first I want to finish some projects. ( also xcom consumes a lot of my free time~ )

Updated with the new honoka clothing. No honoka wig because it looked really ugly, crappy textures and transparency. In 3ds render it looks so nice but in skyrim hella ugly.

DXunDv5.jpg

What next? Well it depends. Maybe this but I'm not sure , there is already so many similar outfits.

I need to fix weights and add ground items.

G9NWObL.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Boots look really nice in that pic you posted Dagren, matches well with the Nyo Suit.

Are the boots separate or part of the mesh?.

Link to my previous post

Boots are from the another DoA outfit I scrapped. I've thought they look really nice so I gave them a try. And they are separate, I just modified them a bit and hid under the calf belt. So it looks like they are merged together.

Now I'm thinking about adding some gloves.

*anyways*

I've updated nyotengu suit again. 1.5 version includes all previous fixes plus new stuff. ( MEGA and baidu links are available in my first post, look in the spoilers)

• tweaked textures a bit
  • new alternate heeled boots, pic below

McY73FU.jpg

Don't know if other folk have noticed but the Nyo catsuit uses studded armor for 1st person textures. So if you use Enhanced Camera or Immersive First Person you'll get the correct textures for torso but studded for arms. Just have to remove that entry from armor addons in tes5edit, that fixes it. 

Dunno how to multiquote on the mobile but I am glad you liked it.

Don't know if other folk have noticed but the Nyo catsuit uses studded armor for 1st person textures. So if you use Enhanced Camera or Immersive First Person you'll get the correct textures for torso but studded for arms. Just have to remove that entry from armor addons in tes5edit, that fixes it.

Thanks for letting me know.

I don't play in the 1st person so I never fix mods for the 1st person. I will try to fix.