[IDEA] Seducing the Greybeards Quest

Thought of something while doing the Greybeards quests for the hundredth time.

What if there was a mod for seducing the Greybeards? However, it's not as simple as walking into High Hrothgar and stripping naked. Wulfgar, Borri and the fourth guy(forgot his name lol) each have their own fetishes and likings.

Perhaps Wulfgar, who hasn't seen a woman in a looong time, prefers them butt naked. And then maybe borri has a weird feet fetish and so the Dragonborn must go barefoot to get to him. You get the idea.

So what's the point of seducing them? Perhaps each of the three Greybeards have their own special unique shout that is sexlab related. eg: the SL slut shout which already exists here on LL, just an example though.

Ah, but what of Arngeir then? Arngeir always struck me as pretty damn conservative, so perhaps if he sees you getting frisky with the other three more persuadable Greybeards he slaps a DD no sex collar on ya, or kicks you out of the monastery, or some such punishment like that.

And then, as an added bonus, there /could/ be a lore backstory to this. Perhaps Jurgen Windcaller was a bit of a womanizer, or maybe dragons created a shout to assume human form to copulate with their human subjects. Such shouts are parallel with the dragonrend shout in it's avoidance by the Greybeards.

I'm no modder, so this is just a fun idea for anyone out there. Thanks for reading!

Hi , can I steal your idea and implement it as side quest of my "brothel" mod?

I just need to have an option to make it working also if the player is male.

I always remember to seduce the Greybeards, but usually by using puppetmaster or SexLab Enchantress.  The idea of making them a quest or 4 is highly appealing to me.

(Anyone else ever notice that the Greybeards' feet are textured weird?  They look dirty as if the monks never wash below the ankles!)

Hmm, CPU, a while back I made a small personal mod that made the Greybeards show up in the old sexlab guild hall.  Let me see if I can find that file, now that I think about it maybe they should show up in animal mansion as a " we won't have sex, but doesn't mean we can't watch it! " kind of thing.  I had thought a while back of asking skyrimll if he would add in a dibella sisterhood quest to go to the greybeards and entertain them.   Ah so many thoughts now! 

HI. I am including the graybeards in the Cum Shot Brothel mod.

The quest for the player is:

* The brothel manager asks you for some special client (after the PR quest)

If you already discovered the location, then the manager will assign a quest that is to bring the 4 gaybeards to the brothel.

There are 4 subquests, one for each graybeard.

- One is footfetish

- One likes to see naked people

- One if breastfeeding (but for this one I will require a dependency with NSAP)

- One prefers to be wipped.

For each quest you will receive a word of power for a shout. The shout will blow away NPCs, undress them, and make them masturbate.

Final quest is to bring them to the brothel, (and you will need the help of the other brothel members), or maybe bring the other brothel members to high hotgart for an orgy.

OH!  How about Paarthunaxx gets involved?  I mean he HAS been stuck up on that mountain for a long time.  Hmm, damn now I want a captured dreams quest line for greybeards also! haha

You could have in sitting on the roof, (like most dragons seem to do at some point). But when you are inside have a window with him looking in through the pane with a beady eye. Actually if his head was actually through the window maybe a JUGS like scenario could be employed.

Archived