SexLab Frotteurism

boogerman

Frotteurism:  the paraphiliac practice of achieving stimulation or organism by touching and rubbing against a person without that person's consent and usually in a public place - also called frottage.

So... you can probably guess what my topic/post is about.

I (and others with the same predilection, I'm sure) would like to throw a request out there for a SexLab-based mod that would allow a male character to walk up to any adult, female character and start rubbing up against her.

This would of course require SexLab, the SKSE, SOS, a utility for placing semen on clothing and some new animations.

I could imaging all sorts of scenarios, but the most basic is an involuntary, clothed buttjob:  a male character approaches an appropriate target from behind, whips it out/disrobes, grabs her by the hips and starts to rub it against her butt until he achieves orgasm.  She would of course give verbal protests (using pre-existing game assets, like Submit and other, similar mods) but would otherwise remain passive.  And if the altercation was observed by a guard, it would be considered assault (40 gold and arrest).

I could see the animation stages for such a simple scenario going something like this:

Stage 1:  Initial hip-grab and pressing of penis against butt (perhaps using one hand to slap it against her butt a little).

Stage 2:  A slow rubbing up and down.

Stage 3: A more vigorous rubbing up and down.

Stage 4: Faster still.

Stage 5: Organism and a slow, "cool down" rubbing.

It would be best if the target protested through out the various animation stages. ;-)

So why am I requesting this?  Simple - like most gamers, my modding skills are pretty much nil.  While I've played around with the CK here and there and have achieved simple mods, anything complex (scripting, animation, etc) is beyond me.

So, any interest?  Even a little?

A sort of middle ground between "do nothing" and "plop her on the ground and rape her in the middle of Whiterun"? Neat.

Frotteurism isn't really a specific fetish of mine, but if the mod also included some (CFCM) groping and such, I could certainly see myself using it for RP purposes.

Would be hilarious if we could also get a 'kick in the groin' animation for the people you are rubbing :P

Hey - that's actually not to bad of an idea: the target/victim could get a chance to resist, similar to Submit (a calculation between your character's highest weapon skill and theirs).

If you succeed the sex animation starts.  If they succeed, you get kicked in the nuts (THUD!) and go down on you knees as they call the guard (which of course carries the additional penalty of getting fined and arrested).

You see, the extra risk would make it more exciting.  ;-)

Frotteurism isn't really a specific fetish of mine, but if the mod also included some (CFCM) groping and such, I could certainly see myself using it for RP purposes.

CFCM would be pretty cool, but would of course require new meshes for male characters to achieve the proper effect (you know, to create the bulge or "tent" through the clothing at the groin area).

Hmmm... and you could add a darkened stain on the clothing after orgasm...

that give me motivation to ask for an "hand to ass" mod, like you walk around in cities or inn and "hop!" you put your hand in the ass of an ladies walk around (slam ass), with reaction and all ( even a punch if the lady not like you ^^ )

thats can be funny and well implented on sexlab or something similar.

similar to your request, after dat slam, if the lady didnt have reaction, you can try to frotte her , and continu into sexual things,etc..

Here are my two cents. Have the player's arousal increase if the animation gets interrupted, while "the subject's" arousal only gets increased if they like the player. Possibly even have their relationship increase if they're "good friends".

Um... I could see that.  You could make it an option in the MCM or through dialog or something - kinda like choosing to be aggressive or consensual in other mods.

Archived